Finally finished the Da Vinci Code
tonight. Now I can give the book back to Mike this weekend after a couple of months. (way better than I was with Nathan's Classical Chinese Literature
, but that one was 1200 pages long and NOT an easy read!) Things were certainly not as they seemed to be in that book! ;)
Got these questions from this QuestionClub LJ post by Arthurbulla
. I'm going to post the survey in 50-question batches, like the original. No worries there! Five thousand questions and answers wouldn't fit as an entry, anyhow. :PThe only complete copy... you'll have to go around erasing answers.
651. Do you think that people should serve in the army, navy, or air force for four years (at least) before they are allowed to vote (to make them take voting more seriously)? No.
652. If you had to do that to vote, would you? No.
Would you rather join the army, navy, or air force? Navy.
653. Do people often give you weird looks? Yes.
Why do you think that is? Because I'm off-the-wall... just ask Eric M. ;)
654. If they do give you weird looks, is it because they think you look so freaky that you scare them? Or is it because they think you look like a poser? (Hint: If the person giving you the weird look is between 25 and 35, they probably think you're a poser because back in the day they did much freakier things) No.
655. Do you care for stray animals? I care about them, but can't say I've cared FOR them. There's a difference between the two. ;)
656. Do you try to make something of yourself? At times, but I've given up for now.
What? Never you mind.
657. Are you ambidextrous? No, I'm right-handed.
658. What do you say after someone sneezes? "Bless you."
659. If you could go away for two days over Halloween (road trip with friends!), where would you go? Oregon... no sales tax, baby! :D
660. Why is my cat meowing? It wants some attention.
661. Are you a guy or a girl? Girl.
How do you feel about the male-dominated society that we live in? We females should start a revolution.
662. Did you know that we sit in rows in school because boys learn better that way (girls learn better in a circle.. but we don't sit in a circle)? No.
How does that make you feel? It's ALL about the guys from birth. :P
663. What words offend you? Bitch, asshole, felcher, fucker, etc.
664. They're just words! Can't you get over it? Well, if I'm the target of such vitriol...
665. Which animated movies have you seen and what did you think of them?A Charlie Brown Christmas
: Okay.A Garfield Halloween
: Way cool.The Secret of Nimh The Last UnicornWatership DownAs The Wind BlowsGrave of the FirefliesHow The Grinch Stole Christmas
(the horse movie)The Black Cauldron
The original Lord of the Rings
666. Are you a grouchkateer? Um... not most of the time.
And does this number bother you? No.
667. Have you ever looked into different religions? Not really.
668. Have you ever read your own tarot cards? No.
669. Which are better, the old Star Wars
movies or the new ones? No clue.
670. If you scream in outer space, does it make a sound? I'm sure it does.
671. Aren't one-word answers to survey questions boring? No.
How are people going to learn about you that way? Not my problem. :P
672. What would be the perfect gift from your boyfriend / girlfriend or crush? Besides their love? Hmm... stuffed animal or something.
673. If you could take over someone's body for a day so that you could make them say and do anything and everyone would think it was them, who would it be and what would you make them do? I would have had a definite answer for this a year ago, haha. Now, I can't think.
674. Best kids birthday party: ceramics, Chuck E. Cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleepover, or movie theatre?: Chuck E. Cheese or sleepover.
675. What were your kid parties like? Playing at my house.
676. Best teen (about 15-16) birthday party: ceramics, Chuck E. Cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleepover, movie theatre, house party, catered in a hall, restaurant, family trip, or concert? Concert, sleepover, or restaurant... or all three!
677. What are / were your 15-16 year old parties like? Still at my house... but I did go out for dinner with the family.
678. Best 18th birthday party: ceramics, Chuck E. Cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleepover, movie theatre, house party, catered in a hall, restaurant, family trip, concert, club / pool hall, or college party? House party, restaurant, concert, or college party.
679. If you are 18, what was your party like? Boring compared to the choices I picked for the last question. As I recall, I went out for dinner to the Cactus Club. :P
680. Best 21st birthday party: ceramics, Chuck E. Cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleepover, movie theatre, house party, catered in a hall, restaurant, family trip, concert, club / pool hall, college party, bar, or Atlantic City / Las Vegas trip? College party, Atlantic City / Las Vegas trip, catered in a hall, or a concert.
681. What's love but a second-hand emotion? My sister would love this Tina Turner reference. :P I have no clue.
682. What are your top 3 priorities? Live, love my friends, and help them if I can.
683. Why a duck? Why no chicken? Because a duck is more exotic. :P
684. What is your favorite smell? Hot and sour soup! I should really have that one of these days...
685. Give everything below a humor rating (1 = laugh your ass off, 2 = haha, 3 = smile, 4 = lame, 5 = not funny and offensive):
people falling 4
rape jokes 5
sarcastic comments 3
blonde jokes 1
dirty jokes 4
God / religion jokes 1 or 2, depending.
long-ass jokes 2
death jokes 5
pain / sickness jokes 4
animals doing cute stuff 2
bodily functions 4
knock knock jokes 4
ethnic jokes 5
pun on words jokes 2
ironic situations 2
685. Give this joke a rating (same as above):Adam and Eve stood before God as he handed out gifts that they would pass on to men and women. To men, God gave strength; to women, intelligence; to men, he gave logic; to women, intuition. This went on as he continued to empty his sack full of gifts until finally God said, "I have only 2 gifts left. One for each of you. The first is the ability to pee standing up. Who wants it?" "Me!" cried Adam!! "Me! Me!" And God said, "Eve, are you okay with this?" Eve was cool as a cucumber. "He can have it," she said. "Okay," said God. "That means the last gift is for you, Eve. Let's see...... all I have left is the ability to have multiple orgasms..."
686. Do you think the above joke is sexist? If yes, is it sexist against men or woman? Why? No.
687. What should someone never say to you / call you if they want to remain on your good side? Slut, bitch, whore...
688. If you saw Trainspotting
, did you want to do drugs afterwards? No.
If you saw Cruel Intentions
, did you want to have lots of meaningless sex afterwards?
If you saw Fight Club
, did you want to get into a fistfight afterwards?
If you saw The Craft
, did you want to become Wiccan / pagan / a magic user afterwards?
If you saw The Vampire Lestat
, did you want to be a vampire / goth afterwards?
If you saw SLC Punk
, did you want to be punk afterwards?
689. Do movies have a great influence on you? Sometimes.
690. What is more natural.. wearing clothes or being naked? Being naked... why do you think little kids love taking off all their clothes as soon as Mommy or Daddy dresses them?
691. Are there certain roles that woman play in society, or can they basically do whatever they want? Roles.
692. Are there "rules" in your neighborhood? What are they? Nah.
693. What season do you wish it was all year round? Spring / early summer.
694. Have you ever pulled the wings off a fly, butterfly, or any other insect? No, that's cruel.
Have you ever held a magnifying glass over an insect to burn it? EW, no!
695. What would you think of a guy (if you're a girl) or a girl (if you're a guy) who wanted to take you on a date / hang out romantically thing to the park to feed the birds, and look at the turtles and fish in the water? That would be cool. Nature is so overlooked these days...
696. Is rubber ducky the one? Rubber duckies can be fun. :D
697. Do you use public:
showers? The ones in hotels, sure....
698. When is the world going to end? When God returns to earth.
699. How old will you be in 17 years? 46.
Did you know that there is a meteor headed towards earth that will impact in 17 years? Vaguely heard about it...
700. If you could be famous for inventing one thing, what would it be? A teleportation device.
Labels: 5172, adam, birthdays, books, christmas, chuck, comics, eric m., halloween, jokes, lord of the rings, maxed-out tags limit, mike k., movies, parties, school, sex, surveys, water, words