Smiling, popcorn, ice cream, and more! (survey) / Green Poo!
From Sharlene, via Facebook note:
If you're reading it, you're tagged. You have to answer this and tag 15 people, including the person who tagged you.
1. What color is your toothbrush? Blue and white.
2. Name one person who made you smile today: Jeremy!
3. What were you doing at 8 AM this morning? Sleeping!
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Trying to resign myself to being awake. :P
5. What is your favorite candy bar? Aero / Mirage.
7. What is the last thing you said aloud? "I'll come over later!"
8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Mint chocolate chip.
9. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water... it's SO HOT! Hope Holly has plenty of it tomorrow...
10. Do you like your wallet? Meh, it's okay. Bought the Jessica at Sears last year while killing time / avoiding people.
11. What was the last thing you ate? Some leftover pasta.
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? No!
13. The last sporting event you watched? Playoff hockey!
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Anything spicy!
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? N/A.
16. Ever go camping? Yes.
17. Do you take vitamins daily? No.
18. Do you go to church every Sunday? Yes.
19. Do you have a tan? No.
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? Sometimes.
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? Rarely.
22. What did your last text message say? N/A.
23. What are you doing tomorrow? Wedding stuff, duh!
25. Look to your left, what do you see? Computer monitor.
26. What color is your watch? Yellow and grey. Or maybe it's the bling watch!
27. What do you think of when you hear Australia? SWEET ACCENTS!
29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive-thru? Go in.
30. What is your favorite number? 12.
31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone? Jon.
32. Any plans today? Trying on dragon dress, and helping out...
33. How many states have you lived in? I have always lived in Canada, so none.
34. Biggest annoyance right now? Stupid random people! (see last entry)
35. Last song listened to? Pantera, Hollow.
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? Yes.
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? I WISH!
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? My $15 shoes!
40. Is anyone jealous of you? I don't think there's a reason for anyone to be jealous of ME.
41. Do you love anyone? Of course.
42. Do any of your friends have children? Yes, and there's quite a lot of them too.
43. What do you usually do during the day? Not too much.
44. Do you hate anyone right now? No.
45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Depends.
46. What color is your car? Invisible!
47. Do you like cats? Sure.
48. Are you thinking about someone right now? You bet!
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? No.
50. How did you get your worst scar? Skating on a school field trip!
Poo nugget for this weekend: Dr. Stool Says - Green Poo - When you expect to see a brown poo in the toilet, but instead are startled by a solid green log, there could be two main culprits: diet and infection. Green leafy vegetables, such as spinach, are the main dietary culprits of green poo. Green poo can also represent a gastrointestinal infection, especially with a bacterium called Clostridium difficile. Infection with this bug typically occurs after a course of antibiotics taken for some other infection, and can range in severity from mild to life-threatening. Treatment requires administration of a different type of antibiotic.