Apparently, "paraskevidekatriaphobia" means "fear of Friday the 13th." Interesting word...Mechanical Contrivium, AKA Random Trivia Generator
I typed in my ex-friend's name for laughs, and this is what I got:
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Palmer!
1. Tradition allows women to propose to Palmer only during leap years!
2. A chimpanzee can learn to recognize itself in a mirror, but Palmer can not!
3. Palmer can usually be found in nests built in the webs of large spiders.
4. Scientists believe that Palmer began billions of years ago as an enormous ball of dust and gas.
5. It's bad luck to put Palmer on a bed. (and it certainly WAS!)
6. Palmer never said, "Play it again, Sam."
7. The ace of spades in a playing card deck symbolizes Palmer.
8. Forty percent of the world's almonds and twenty percent of the world's peanuts are used in the manufacture of Palmer!
9. The first domain name ever registered was Palmer.com.
10. Wearing headphones for an hour will increase the amount of Palmer in your ear 700 times.
HAHAHA! I'm having way too much fun with this! :D2008 edit: Let's see what happens if I put in Stupid Asshole's name...
1. Over 46,000 pieces of Korey float on every square mile of ocean.
2. Tradition allows women to propose to Korey only during leap years. (I did that, and look what I got for it!)
3. Korey, from the movie of the same name, had green blood.
4. All shrimp are born as Korey, but gradually mature into females. (good thing they MATURE!)
5. The horns of Korey are made entirely from hair!
6. Korey can last longer without water than a camel can.
7. There is no lead in a lead pencil - it is simply a stick of graphite mixed with Korey and water!
8. If you break Korey, you will get seven years of bad luck!
9. All swans in England belong to Korey!
10. The difference between Korey and a village is that Korey does not have a church. (and he doesn't!)
1. All shrimp are born as Jeremy, but gradually mature into females.
2. Humans share about fifty percent of their DNA with Jeremy!
3. An average beaver can cut down Jeremy every year!
4. Jeremy is actually a mammal, not a fish.
5. The patron saint of Jeremy is Saint Eugenie!
6. There are roughly 10,000 man-made objects the size of Jeremy orbiting the Earth.
7. The condom - originally made from Jeremy - was invented in the early 1500s!
8. Humans have 46 chromosomes, peas have 14, and Jeremy has 7.
9. It takes 8 minutes for light to travel from the Sun's surface to Jeremy!
10. Bees visit over three million flowers to make a single kilogram of Jeremy.
1. Raymond can be very poisonous if injected intravenously.
2. The average human spends about 30 days during their life in Raymond.
3. All swans in England belong to Raymond.
4. The original nineteenth-century Coca-Cola formula contained Raymond.
5. Raymond can use only about ten percent of his brain.
6. The book of Esther in the Bible is the only book which does not mention Raymond.
7. Until the 1960s, Raymond was not allowed to enter Disneyland.
8. Edinburgh imports three thousand kilograms of Raymond every year!
9. In a pinch, the skin from a shark can be used as Raymond!
10. Raymond can not regurgitate!
HAHAHAHA! OH MAN. I NEED TO TELL HIM ABOUT THIS!
Eric picked me up at 7:15, and we heard that the Canucks lost 3-0 to the Devils. The next game is at 4 tomorrow, so I should really remember that... then again, I should also remember not to sleep in this week! On the way over, we discussed my week / interesting blogs I'd read / the whole Palmer situation / almonds (which I kept mispronouncing!) / flying horsemen / craziness / insanity / the HUGE dinner on Monday / accents. I'd actually forgotten that Eric was privy to the whole "three girlfriends" thing that Palmer had going on! He was right in a way when he said that the addition of the boyfriend pushed it over the edge... you can be whatever you want and it's none of my business, but just don't go flaunting your immorality in my face! At one point, he thought that I was chewing bubblegum... it was just my strawberries and cream shampoo / conditioner! It's good to spend time with your friends, even if they try to make you sit on their Kleenex box, and then make jokes about your butt. :P
To my surprise, I saw Jeremy at church: it's good seeing him, too! I asked Andrea for a ride to the baby shower next week: she said she could, but that she wasn't leaving church till 2-ish. It's all good, since I can eat Pho or something, and occupy myself with a book or something else to pass the time! I also gave Stella her husband Billy's birthday card: yeah, I'm early for once! The two Fellowship groups combined for singing time, and we were reminded of the missions trip / Daniel Fellowship camp / MissionsFest (NOT the Toronto Missions Conference!) in two weeks' time. Guess I should really figure out rides with Eric, since I'm not missing it three years in a row if I can help it! (we had a family dinner in 2004, and Eric went straight after work in 2005) I asked Sam if he could drive me tomorrow, but his morning's activities take him to Burnaby: I guess I'm good with transit if I don't sleep in!
My Bible Study group ended up being the ultimate in suckage because THEY DIDN'T SHOW UP! I emailed the leader (Karen) when I got home to ask if I missed the memo that there was no Bible Study this week: there was certainly nothing in my inbox to that effect! (I can't say "YOU PEOPLE SUCK!!!!" and get away with it! :P) Stupid people... at least Erin was kind enough to invite me to join her group with Andrea, Stella, and Jen so I wouldn't waste my entire trip out tonight! (Lesley didn't, heh) I had a book to read and almonds to eat, so I'd have been good anyhow. We discussed what they were studying, names, babies, The Stella complex, her being really pregnant, friendship and a sense of belonging, Advil, choosing names, etc. Certain names just don't go well with the surname of Lee: Paul, Bob, most other one-syllable names, etc. Even some two-syllable names don't quite do it: at least Billy and Stella have agreed on Naomi for a girl. (they keep changing the boy name from Caleb to Benjamin to other things) Melissa's dad wanted to name her Jasmine, but Jasmine Tee would NOT have worked... thank goodness her mom had sense!
Afterwards, we went downstairs to say hi to the other group: they'd finished making graham cracker houses with chocolates and such. (I even have some of the graham crackers that they were going to throw out, thanks to my sister!) I snacked on candy and white chocolate while talking to Christon, Sheena, Danielle, Steph, Jeremy, Eric, Cindy, Nathan, and others. Cindy finished her two-week teaching practicum: that went well, so I'm happy for her. Jeremy introduced himself to Pastor Edward, who confessed to Eric that he'd always thought his name was Chris! (not Chris the drummer) Steph said I should have come to the dinner since they needed me there to eat a lot of food: I was doing my laundry and such, haha. Nathan confirmed that my mom had force-fed him a huge slice of cake: apparently, they'd cut it in quarters. Christon was telling me and Sheena that for the past three days, he's had weird dreams and woke up at 5:39... weird coincidences! Later, a bunch of people (Erin, Joe, Michelle, Daniel, etc.) were going to go to the iCafé, but the Richmond contingent went home instead! (even Sam, whom we were following most of the way home) Steph had gone there last week with Daniel, Michelle, Joe, Chung Yan, and Karen... Eric just wasn't inclined to eat out, which was fine with me!
On the way home, we discussed hockey pools / individual players (Owen Nolan's contract dispute, Brett Hull's retirement, injuries, dropping all players and being evil like that, etc.), the huge sinkhole in the church back parking lot (the tree root sunk into the washroom pipes last week to the tune of $10,000), an accident where someone crashed into a fire hydrant, serial killers, cannibal movies, etc. Good times, especially when I can freak my companions out by telling them about killers and criminals. ;)
Note: LJ friend linkage blogquiz, by Cheezer.
Got these questions from this QuestionClub LJ post by Arthurbulla
. I'm going to post the survey in 50-question batches, like the original. No worries there! Five thousand questions and answers wouldn't fit as an entry, anyhow. :PThe only complete copy... you'll have to go around erasing answers.
3301. When someone is "crazy," why do we call them "nuts" or "fruitcakes"? No idea, but they ARE!
3302. What's the dealio? Relaxing, now.
3303. Where did the slang term "dealio" come from? Not sure.
3304. How many even whole numbers are there between -5 and 5? 4.
3305. What words can you make using only these letters: E N O? One, Eon, and Neo.
3306. What's the difference between foods that are low-fat and foods that are lite? See here.
3307. White or brown rice? White.
3308. Can you be content if you are physically uncomfortable? I guess, depending on how physically uncomfortable you are.
3309. What is the difference between discomfort and pain? You can deal with discomfort relatively easily, but not pain.
3310. What is the most uncomfortable thing you can think of? Wedgies.
3311. What do these names make you think of:
Britney Spears? Blonde attention-seeking ditz.
Walt Whitman? Original answer: "Walt Disney... or some white guy." HAHAHAHA... Walt Disney, okay.. but "some white guy"?! My answer: a good poet.
Buddha? Religion, zen, and nirvana.
William Shakespeare? A poet, playwright, and actor.
Pablo Picasso? Someone who only sold one painting during his lifetime.
Adam Ant? Original answer: "Someone small." HAHAHA. My answer: An 80's singer!
Franz Kafka? Original answer: "Someone with a weird name." HAHAHAHA. My answer: An author with an interesting perspective.
Nietzsche? Original answer: "Weird name." HAHAHAHA. My answer: A philosopher who once famously declared that God was dead.
Madonna? Original answer: "Slut." Hahaha. Well, maybe... but she is / was a good musical artist. Unless you mean the Virgin Mary as Madonna.
Orson Scott Card? Original answer: "A hotel card." HAHAHA. My answer: An author of fantasy books.
Frida Kahlo? Original answer: "Weird name." HAHAHA. My answer: A painter.
God? An enormous being who oversees the entire universe, both known and unknown.
Salvador Dalí? Original answer: "Weird name." HAHAHAHA. My answer: A painter with eccentric ideas.
David Bowie? Original answer: "A DOG!" HAHAHA. My answer: A damn good singer!
Jesus? God's Son come down from heaven, of course.
Lars Ulrich? Original answer: "I don't know." HAHAHAHAHAHA. My answer: The lead singer of Metallica.
Jim Henson? Original answer: "I don't know." HAHAHAHAHA. My answer: The creator of the Muppets!
3312. What are your favorite games to play? Solitaire, Bookworm, Scrabble, Tetris / Columns...
3313. Are you quick to judge something as stupid just because you don't understand it? I'd like to think not!
3314. Are you obnoxious to others? Not all the time... ;)
3315. Do you feel superior to anyone? No... well, maybe a few people. ;)
3316. Shouldn't people take a good look at themselves before they criticize others? Yes.
3317. Which is better, and why: writing or saying obnoxious things about someone who isn't around to defend themselves, or saying it straight to them? Original answer: "Writing or saying is better." HAHAHA, idiot. OBVIOUSLY the question's looking for an answer of "Writing or saying those things to someone who's not around to defend them is better. / Saying it straight to their face is better." My answer: Saying it straight to them... although there are pros and cons to both.
Which do YOU do more often? Original answer: "Write or say." HAHAHAHA. See above. My answer: I do it when they're not around to defend themselves, sadly. Then again, do I really want to hurt their feelings?
3318. Do you apologize too often? Yes.
3319. Does your mind play tricks on you? Sometimes.
3320. Have you read (any of):
the Bible? Yes, I've read the whole thing.
the Koran? No.
the Torah? No.
the Kama Sutra
? No, although I did glance at it in the library once. *blush*
the Satanic Bible? No!
Are these mystical texts or historical ones? Historical, except the last two. Those are just CRAZY!
3321. Do you own any possessions that you hide from parents / friends / visitors? Not really!
What? Well, maybe certain content of online journals, but those aren't really possessions as such.
3322. Why does the cheese stand alone? Because someone cut it, and now it pongs to high heaven. ;)
3323. Do you watch any soaps? No.
3324. Have you learned something new today? Yes... people suck!
3325. Do you believe in an "oversoul" of all humanity? Not really.
3326. Have you invented your own style, just for you? Sorta...
3327. Have you invented your own religion, just for you? No.
3328. What files have you recently downloaded? A bunch of Arrogant Worms stuff, and the newest version of Spyware Blaster.
3329. Some people think little girls should be seen and not heard, but I think: That kind of thinking went out with the 20th century.
3330. Do you dance around a lot? No.
3331. Is the unexamined life worth living or not? I suppose.
3332. What are you like when you're at your most beautiful? I feel like there's this glow to me.
3333. What are you like when you are at your worst? Annoyed, fat, disgusting...
3334. Why do you hide things about yourself? Fear of embarrassment.
3335. Why is anything "too personal" to talk to others about? Because I don't want them to know the hidden corners of my soul.
3336. Why should we be embarrassed / afraid / apologetic for ANYTHING we think, say, or do? Theoretically we shouldn't be, but we're afraid of what people will think.
3337. Can true freedom exist in this world of doubt and guilt? No.
3338. What do you have no control over? Too much to list.
3339. Do you own a vibrating pillow? HAHAHA, no.
How about a vibrating back massager? No.
3340. Can you dance away your emotional pain? Not really.
3341. When you dance, is it a celebration of life? No.
3342. When do you feel the most immortal? No idea.
3343. Are you more of a painting, a poem, or a song? A painting.
3344. Is loneliness a crowded room full of open hearts turned to stone? Maybe.
3345. Is YOUR heart ever stone? At times, but not completely.
3346. Are we altogether all alone? No.
3347. Does life end in a happily ever after way? For some people.
3348. What's the warmest part of your body? You don't want to know. :P
3349. Are you more verbal or visual? Verbal.
3350. What do you long for? Love and true unconditional acceptance.
This is an abbreviated survey stolen from David K. It says there's 100 questions on it, but a lot are missing.
1. HOW DID YOU GET ONE OF YOUR SCARS? I got the one on my finger from having it skated over when I was a kid.
WHERE'S 2?? Good question.
3. WHAT DOES YOUR CELL PHONE LOOK LIKE? N/A.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 9:30 PM.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? To know where the hell my Bible Study group went when they decided to ditch me!
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Old friends, childhood's innocence, old books...
8-15, WHERE ARE YOU? Also, good question.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS? Depends. Coffee if I didn't get enough sleep, or energy drinks if I want to be really hyper!
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Chicken, ground beef, jalapeno peppers, and black olives.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I'm still full from snacking... let's see. Probably a LOT of cherry cheesecake ice cream!
19. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD? Probably my mom, about something or other.
20. DO YOU SPEAK A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE? I know some Chinese, French, and Spanish.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU (OF THE OPPOSITE SEX)? I don't remember. Maybe old Valentine's Day cards from primary school.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? You can't stop falling in love, no matter if the person is leaving or not.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? It depends.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM 1-100.. Okay, I did. Would you like me to type it too? 67.
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Brunettes.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN? I never talk on the phone these days, but probably my sister's number.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? Not caring about things, not working on stuff, bad spelling / grammar, etc.
34. HAS ANYONE EVER SPIT ON YOU? Richard Ressel. Grr!
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Food, books, laziness, and people.
36? I wonder too.
37. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST JOB? Doing a paper route for six years or so.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? No.
39. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS SURVEY? I've been working on this update since I got home at 10:20-ish.
40.IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I probably never would, heh.
41. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY? Because I was bored, haha.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT THE MOST? My hats.
43? Where did you go, Carmen Sandiego?
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Good friends, good books, and maybe a special person... but we all know that last won't happen.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? Two or three, maybe.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My aunt, kinda-sorta...
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? I used to.
48. WHICH FINGER[S] IS YOUR FAVORITE? Middle, hehehe.
49. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Probably last week sometime.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No way.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey.
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Junk food, hair, being online too much, etc.
53. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD YOU OWN? Linkin Park? That Australian music compilation?
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course! No one can resist ME, darling...
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? Nope, not really.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Yell, turn up loud music, vent to selected people.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? Church or Nathan's.
59. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY? Depends.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Legos.
61-63? I know..... Depressing...
64. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT? No.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY / GIRL? Lots of various things.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Sarne or Les, mostly.
68. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes.
69?.... 70? No 69? That's almost criminal!
71. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLORS? Purple, blue, black.
SESENTA Y DOS?! I don't know where that went, either.
73. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY? My birthday, hahaha!
74. WHO / WHAT DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW? Chrystal.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Only if they want to. It's not like I'm FORCING you to... or am I?
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Lard, Moths
77? Paul Coffey?
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Steph.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX? Eyes, smile.
80. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? In the hospital, with three men waiting on me. No, I am not a modern-day Baby Jesus. :P
81. SCARIEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU? Falling down in the river.
82. FAVORITE DRINK? Bubble tea or root beer. I'm having some root beer now, in fact!
83. FAVORITE JOKE? Q. How many women with PMS does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A. One. ONE!! And do you know WHY it only takes ONE? Because no one else in this house knows HOW to change a light bulb. They don't even know the bulb is BURNED OUT. They would sit in this house in the dark for THREE DAYS before they figured it OUT. And once they figured it out they wouldn't be able to find the light bulbs despite the fact that they've been in the SAME CUPBOARD for the past SEVENTEEN YEARS.
But if they did, by some miracle, actually find the light bulbs, TWO DAYS LATER the chair that they dragged from two rooms over to stand on to change the STUPID light bulb would STILL BE IN THE SAME SPOT!! AND UNDERNEATH IT WOULD BE THE CRUMPLED WRAPPER THE STUPID @*!#$% LIGHT BULBS CAME IN! WHY?! BECAUSE NO ONE IN THIS HOUSE EVER CARRIES OUT THE GARBAGE!!
IT'S A WONDER WE HAVEN'T ALL SUFFOCATED FROM THE PILES OF GARBAGE THAT ARE 12 FEET DEEP THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE. THE HOUSE!! IT WOULD TAKE AN ARMY TO CLEAN THIS... I'm sorry... what did you ask me?
84? No idea.
85. YOUR HAIR COLOR? Dark brown, almost black.
86. YOUR EYE COLOR? Brown.
87. DO YOU WEAR GLASSES? Yup.
88. SIBLINGS? Jon, 24; Steph, 23.
89. FAVORITE MONTH? August.
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Oh, yes!
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Like, on TV? Must have been Family Guy
or some hockey game.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? My birthday!
93. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? Of course.
94. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer.
NINETY FIVE? Kevin Bacon?
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE-NIGHT-STANDS? Relationships, fo' shizzle.
97. WHO DO YOU SECRETLY LOVE? No one I love is a secret.
98. FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT? Too many to choose from.
99. LAKE OR OCEAN? Ocean.
100. BIGGEST TURNOFF? Arrogance.
|Your Glamour Icon Is|
Those who look for beauty, find it.
Awww... so pretty! :D
|You Are a Boston Creme Donut|
You have a tough exterior. No one wants to mess with you.
But on the inside, you're a total pushover and completely soft.
You're a traditionalist, and you don't change easily.
You're likely to eat the same doughnut every morning, and pout if it's sold out.
| A little shy. |
You scored 63 bookishness and 49 kinkiness!
Hm, you like books OK, you like sex a good bit... but you're not that much into sex in the library, now are you? Well, that's cool, maybe just go back to reading your book then.
| My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender: |
|You scored higher than 26% on bookishness|
|You scored higher than 4% on kinkiness|
| WEB PROGRAMMING GOD |
You scored 82% on HTML Knowledge!
| My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender: |
|You scored higher than 38% on HTML Knowledge|
HAHA, I wish! Although my sister seems to think I'm an HTML whiz, for some weird reason... :P
| YOU ARE A DEMON! |
You scored 57% viciousness and 57% survivability!
OH BOY, YOU ARE ONE BAD GIRL (If you happen to be a boy, just enjoy the pictures)! You can really survive anything, because you were never alive in the first place! You however, are extremely versatile, and could be sexy as a man or a woman! GO, YOU! You are evil though, and are constantly looking for young bodies to inhabit to make you feel like you have a soul, which you never will. You will spend eternity seeking that which you desire, only to have your thirst for such things never quenched. Pretty much like Hell. To view the full size of this image, go HERE... and to visit my AWESOME SUPER TRIPENDICULAR GRAPHICS SITE, go HERE!
But PLEASE do not forget to see Dorian Cleavenger's FANTASTIC work The Art And Works of Dorian Cleavenger
Thank you SO MUCH for taking my quiz, please rate highly, and recommend to all of your friends!
| My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender: |
|You scored higher than 45% on viciousness|
|You scored higher than 45% on survivability|
| Housewife |
You scored 33% Gender-Abolitionist, 0% Sexually Liberal, and 20% Socialist
You are the housewife feminist. You aren't very philosophical or political, but rather personal and practical. Housewife feminists feel there is no need to drastically restructure society or government in order to help women. You tend to feel that individuals can make their own lives better, and restructuring society is either pointless or too extreme to achieve these goals. You are also a very moral type of person, and tend to see the plight of women through a moral lens, not wanting to oppress others in woman's attempt to relieve their oppression. You also tend to see men and women as being very different from each other, and certainly not as equals. Some housewife feminists will even see women as superior to men because they have better qualities, such as more compassion. Normally, you would probably be classified as the "Cultural" feminist, because you emphasize the differences between men and women, tend to lack political motivation, and are not concerned with sexual liberation. I have called this position the housewife feminist, however, because someone in this category could easily be confused with a '50s housewife -- simple, non-political, accepting gender roles, holding traditional moral values, and having little sexual liberation. However, it is important to note that this does not mean the housewife feminist isn't concerned with the women's movement. Rather, they are concerned for women as individuals and see the radical philosophies of other feminists as impractical or misguided. You resemble a '50s housewife on the surface, but beneath the exterior beats the heart of a true feminist.
The other feminist types:
The Liberal Extremist
The Gender Abolitionist
| My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender: |
|You scored higher than 8% on Gender|
|You scored higher than 0% on Sexuality|
|You scored higher than 16% on Class|
| Caliphate of Baghdad |
You scored 73% for Education, 51% for Religion, 40% for Military Might, and 33% for Decentralization!
If ever there was an example of greatness, faith, art, wonder, and the highest level of medieval life in one place, it was Baghdad. How ironic that Baghdad was once the center of trade and education in the World, the Jewel of Islam, and the Envy of All. To be amongst peers in Baghdad back then is to mean you are a scholar and a saint sir (or madam), laboring the mind in the name of God. You seek knowledge above all, and have a deep love and personal faith with God. Relish these warm nights in the desert sands and explore the world around you while you can, in mysterious Baghdad.
| My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender: |
|You scored higher than 34% on Education|
|You scored higher than 83% on Religion|
|You scored higher than 42% on Military Might|
|You scored higher than 30% on Decentralization|
|My College Is:|
|Leslie Ivy League University|
|Students at Leslie Ivy League University goof off a lot.|
|Students at Leslie Ivy League University masturbate a lot.|
|There are lots of frats and sororities.|
|Weed is the drug of choice.|
|The average GPA is 3.25|
|The B-Movie That Suits Me Is:|
Riki: Not as brutal as Cannibal Holocaust, but much gorier; this manga inspired film features such lovelies as exploding heads and self-disembowelment. Chock full of creative ways to brutally slaughter someone.
|Which B-movie you should see next.|
Hmm... I've got to ask Corey if he's heard of it. He probably has, haha.
|What magazine am I?|
I am Popular Science: The only thing more exciting then the present is the future. I am always the first to hear about what's going on in the realms of human achievement.
|What magazine am I?|
|I Am The 3rd Party:|
The Reform Party: A shell of your former self, you are a bit of a has-been. You had the potential to take the country by storm. You even had a governor, as well as a good run for president. But you were fractured and split into three parties. Ross Perot, Jesse Ventura, and Pat Buchanan had too different views to stick together. When Pat Buchanan wrested control of you, you lost all respect. You know Buchanan is an idiot if a former wrestler has more respect then he does. It was nice while it lasted.
|Find out what 3rd party you are!|
|What is my spectrum?|
I am green: My main color is green. I like to have fun and comfort. Happiness is the marker of a great life.
|What is my spectrum?|
|My Videogame Fortune Teller|
| Ho there, young one. Come and sit by the fire while I determine what lays ahead for you.|
| Leslie, you are a very charismatic character who gets through situations with your charm.|
| Your quest is to find the love of your life. To do so, you will have to travel down a treacherous path where you are left vulnerable.|
| Armed with your mightiest weapon - your heart - you will traverse the dangerous lands that stand in your path.|
| Your greatest challenge is yourself. You must resolve long-standing issues that you have felt it was easier to just ignore.|
|Get your fortune told at The Atomic Den|
|My Videogame Comic Book|
| By day, charming art dealer Leslie lives a busy life in her gallery. By night, she is known as Nina, magical maiden of the Krull Guild. |
At an early age Nina began developing the power to control nature and living things. By the time she was an adult, she could cause plants to become animated and summon storms from the heavens. With the forces of nature, she battles evil wherever it appears.
| Colonel Crusher the mercenary leader began to increasingly view society as too chaotic and weak for its own good. As his arrogance increased, he began to plot a military coup of several large nations. When Nina became aware of this plan, Nina began fighting against Colonel Crusher to prevent the conquest of the world.|
|Make Your NES Comic Plotline|
WOW! You got the fairy!
You like cute things and happy stories. However, be
warned! Fairies are not always so!
Still, this icon would be so lovely on your LiveJournal.
People who have great taste also like this site:
you get time, you might want to take a look.
Please be sure to check my other quizzes, and PLEASE
rate! <3 ~^~^~ WHAT LIVE JOURNAL ICON IS BEST FOR YOU? ~^~^~ brought to you by Quizilla
To see full-sized image, and
more FANTASTIC ART, go FREE BACKGROUNDS! TAILORED FOR YOU! 8 SPECTACULAR RESULTS! brought to you by Quizilla
BLACK WOULD BEST SUIT YOU... READ ON:The Witching Way of the Hollow Hill
truly a complete guide to the Way of the Witch,
with the entire emphasis being on the
achievement of "spectral intercourse"
with the Unseen World - the merging of the
mindstream of the Witch with the hidden world
beyond. It is a true Book of Art - a poetic and
historical description of the greatest
"magical working" of all - a path to
putting the mind, body, and soul into a
"harmonic" relationship with the
world itself, the features of the Land, and
unseen potencies, all to bring about a
"contact" with the Powers of the Old
Ways. It contains fully detailed sections and
treatments on the Esoteric symbols and hidden
meanings encoded in Folk Balladry and
Folk-tales, Four detailed "Master Keys to
the Craft," and extensive essays on the
Art of Inducing Trance and
"Transvection" or Soul-Flight.
I THINK YOU SHOULD GET THE BLACK COVER. ~*^ WHAT COLOR BEST SUITS YOU ^*~ (Spectacular Art) brought to you by Quizilla
Well, black IS another one of my three favorite colors...
|You Are a Frappuccino|
At your best, you are: fun-loving, sweet, and modern.
At your worst, you are: childish and over-indulgent.
You drink coffee when: you're craving something sweet.
Your caffeine addiction level: low.
Labels: 5172, blogquiz, blogthings, bookworm, comics, corey, eric m., fellowship, jeremy, jesse, jokes, kevin, maxed-out tags limit, michelle, ok cupid, palmer, quizilla, surveys, the surrealist, ynr