Friday, November 25, 2005

Gratitude and Bookworm Cracks

Palmer finally decided to buzz me... what a screen name: "It's Your Squishy".... o_O

He said that he had a crack that allowed you to register Bookworm for free... Copy (hold Ctrl while dragging and dropping) this file to the folder that Bookworm is installed in (normally C:\Program Files\PopCap Games\Bookworm Deluxe\ ) and then run the file. It lets you put in your own name, and gives you a valid serial number to punch into the program. (use the Quick Copy button for that)

At any rate, that made me teary-eyed (*sniff* I got something in me eye *sniff*)... but I'll never let him know that, haha. Must build up tough image for myself, heh. :P

Definitely reminds me of Corey's cracks, heh. No pervy remarks, please... I remember the time he tired to send me some crack for something or other (wow, I'm SO specific! :P), and it apparently had a lot of viruses. Ah well... only a couple days / nights until the craziness is BACK, baby! :D

Darn, I *knew* I forgot to buy something this morning! I needed gummi bears for suudsu (since I have milk now), and Nyquil for sleeping. Maybe next time, haha.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home