Friday, November 25, 2005

Trial expiring, finally shopping, Mimmu from Finland getting my Travis CD

I finally went food shopping today. Now I'm all sorts of satisfied. :D

Poo on people who say that things are in the mail when they really aren't. :(

My trial version of Bookworm Deluxe has already expired. Oh, poo. :(

(yes, "poo" is the word of the day around here... :P)


At least I have mint chocolate chip ice cream, black grapes, sunflower flax bread, bok choy, and a host of other goodies. I was good and avoided the Christmas stuff. (but I *did* have to hear the music, and it's only gonna get worse from here on in....) Now I'm actually getting tired... yay! I should go sleep.

Oh, and I just got a comment from Mimmu (ujiek)... my Travis CD, card, postcard, and magnet made it all the way to Finland. Whee! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home