REALLY long survey stolen from Billie
1. First Name: Leslie.
2. Middle Name: Chi Wah.
3. Do you like your name?: Meh...
4. Nicknames: Sarne, mostly... or Les.
5. Age: 32.
6. Birthday: Sept. 17
7. Where do you live?: Richmond.
8. Do you like it where you live?: I guess it's okay...
9. Where were you born?: Vancouver.
10. Height: 4 foot 11.
11. Do you wish you were a different height?: Yes... then I could reach high things on shelves!
12. Food: Wonton mein.
13. Number: 12.
14. Date: No idea. People have favorite dates?!
15. Day of the Week: Friday.
16. Day of the Year: Also no idea.
17. Candy: Aero bars!
18. Ice Cream: Chocolate!
19. Place to shop: Chapters!
20. Place to shop for clothes: I don't really do so - whatever's cheap!
21. Song: Too many to count.
22. Movie: Forrest Gump.
23. Band / Group: Matthew Good (Band), Our Lady Peace, Children of Bodom, Cradle of Filth...
24. Sport: Hockey!
25. Subject in School: Band.
26. Holiday: Easter?
27. Color: Blue.
28. Color of clothes to wear: Black. No, I am not a goth.
29. Type of clothes to wear: Casual.
30. Shoes: Sneakers.
31. Fruit: Apples, I guess?
32. Veggie: Cherry tomatoes.
33. Animal: DRAGON!
34. Magazine: Rolling Stone.
35. Game: Scrabble or Wordscraper.
36. Food: Bitter melon.
37. Number: 59.
38. Date: No idea.
39. Day of the Week: Hmm... Wednesday.
40. Day of the Year: No idea.
41. Candy: Bounty bars... ew to coconut!
42. Ice Cream: Garlic.
43. Place to shop: I don't know... I only go to stores I like, most of the time.
44. Place to shop for clothes: No clue.
45. Song: Probably anything rap or hip-hop.
46. Movie: I really don't know.
47. Band / Group: See #45.
48. Sport: Golf.
49. Subject in school: Math.
50. Holiday: Does saying Christmas make me a Grinch?
51. Color: Mustard yellow.
52. Color of clothes to wear: White - you can't get it dirty! (not that I really WANT to get my clothes dirty... it's just so VISIBLE! :P)
53. Type of clothes to wear: Tight clothes which may or may not show too much!
54. Shoes: Boots which get really leaky!
55. Fruit: Durian.
56. Veggie: Eggplant. (bleh - I agree with Billie on this one!)
57. Animal: Hmm... the crow?
58. Magazine: Most women's mags, because they promote an unhealthy idea of beauty.
59. Game: I really don't know.
More About You
60. Shoe size: 7.
61. Hair color: Really dark brown / black.
62. Do you or have you ever dyed your hair?: No.
63. Hair length: To my shoulders.
64. Most embarrassing moment: Slipping and falling in front of people - something I'm likely to do a zillion times in Regina. Yay for winter trips? :P
65. Are you getting bored or annoyed yet?: Nah. I'm a veteran of a 5172-question survey!
66. What time is it?: 6:02 PM.
67. What do you want to be when you grow up?: I really don't know. That's bad!
Have you Ever...
68. Hiked a mountain?: Nope.
69. Walked a mile?: Probably.
70. Really walked a mile in someone else's shoes?: Nope.
71. Ate a whole box of Oreos?: Not in one sitting!
72. Been in love?: Yes.
73. Stayed up all night?: Yep.
74. Broken a bone?: Nope! :D
75. Pulled a muscle?: Possibly.
76. Fractured something?: Don't think so.
77. Sprained something?: Don't think so.
78. Watched the show Happy Days?: Yeah.
79. Cried because you've missed someone?: Yeah.
80. Had a party?: Yes... just not THOSE kinds of parties, despite the "KEGGER!" joke.
81. Been on a boat?: Yeah.
82. Been on a plane?: Multiple times. :D
83. If you were on a plane, was it scary?: Um... no?
84. Done the chicken dance?: They made us do it in elementary school... aiya!
85. Been on a train?: No.
86. Ate so much chocolate and / or candy that you puked?: Nope.
87. Had a food fight?: Not really.
88. Jumped on a trampoline?: Yep.
89. Played Spin The Bottle?: Yeah, but never with the kissing.
90. Been in a fistfight?: Nope.
91. Been in a hospital?: Yeah.
92. Been in a hospital (not to visit someone, but as a patient)?: Yes.
93. Had a falling dream?: Yes!
94. Been out of the country?: Yep.
95. Played baseball with a bunch of friends?: Yep.
96. Taken a bubble bath?: Indeed I have.
97. Made a webpage?: Yeah.
98. Been in a car accident?: Yes.
99. Driven a Car?: No... my sibs and Eric say that it would be a BAD idea if I ever got behind the wheel of a car. I don't know why they say that... all I want to do is HONK people who are being stupid!
100. Woohoo! This is 100! How do you feel?: Cool.
101. Tried smoking or drugs?: Nope.
102. Laughed so hard that you peed in your pants?: No.
103. Lied?: Who hasn't?
104. Fallen asleep in class?: I came close to it a few times.
105. Played with Barbies?: As a kid.
This or That
106. Campfire or fireplace?: Fireplace.
107. M&Ms or Skittles?: M&Ms.
108. MTV or VH1?: VH1.
109. Movies or music?: Music.
110. Stay up late or sleep in?: Stay up late... but they usually go together!
111. Sun or moon?: MOON! I AM A CREATURE OF THE NIGHT! (just not THAT kind of creature, hahaha)
112. How sick are you of this survey?: Not very!
113. What time is it now?: 6:15 PM.
114. Ten acquaintances or one best friend?: One best friend.
115. Short or tall?: Tall.
116. Vanilla or chocolate?: Chocolate!
117. Cat or dog?: Cat.
118. Newspaper or magazine?: Depends - I like magazines, but also newspapers.
119. Is the glass half-empty or half-full?: Half-full.
120. McDonalds or Burger King?: If I absolutely HAD to choose... Burger King.
121. Fish or mice?: Fish, I guess.
123. Happy or sad?: Happy.
124. Serious or funny?: Funny.
125. Happy or sad ending?: Happy.
126. Scary movie or funny movie?: Funny. (wow, I just saw a pattern with the answers)
127. Scary movie or sad movie?: Sad.
128. Funny movie or a sad movie?: Funny.
129. Brother or sister?: Do they have to be related to me? :P [since I have both, I pick SISTER because we can have certain sisterly discussions about female TMI!]
130. Barbie or Skipper?: Skipper. Yes, I actually remember who she is!
131. Bikini or one-piece?: One-piece.
132. Snow or rain?: Rain... you don't have to shovel it!
133. Candy or fruit?: Fruit.
134. Plane or car?: Car, I guess...
135. Run or walk?: Walk.
136. Swim or skate?: Swim.
137. Pepsi or Coke?: Coke.
138. A house in the woods or a house in the city?: City.
139. The dark or light?: Dark.
140. Rainy or sunny?: Sunny!
141. Duct tape or Scotch tape?: Duct - it looks cooler.
142. Sneakers or sandals?: Sneakers.
143. Lions or Tigers?: Tigers. Yay for baseball! (whoever gets this deserves a cookie)
144. Mustard or ketchup?: Ketchup!
145. Rap or rock?: ROCK ALL THE WAY, BABY!
146. Party or stay home?: Depends on my mood.
147. Skates or bike?: Bike, I guess...
Other Random Stuff
148. How many siblings do you have?: Two.
149. Do you like your siblings?: For the most part.
150. Do you have any pets?: See #148.
151. Do you like your pets?: See #149.
152. Who is your favorite family member?: Don't know... not that close with any of 'em.
153. How are you liking this survey?: It's cool.
154. What time is it?: 6:21 PM.
155. What's the last thing you ate?: Toblerone candy! YUM!
156. Are you hungry right now?: Not really... but I'll eat it if it's put down in front of me. :(
157. What would you like to eat right now?: Steak and shrimp!
158. Have you ever gone on a diet?: Not really, but maybe I should.
159. Do you believe in God?: Yeah.
160. What do you think about Diet Coke?: It's okay.
161. How are you feeling today?: Nervous and cranky!
When was the last time that you've...
162. Cried?: November.
163. Laughed?: Today.
164. Danced?: Long ago.
165. Watched TV?: Well, Eric and his dad tried getting it to work last week, so we watched SOMETHING before tracking issues took over very soon afterwards. Does that count?
166. Hugged someone?: Just now - yay for Citrus!
167. Stayed up past midnight?: All the time.
168. Jumped on a bed?: When I was a kid.
169. Been happy?: Today.
170. Been sad?: Today.
171. Drank bottled water?: Today!
172. Went swimming in a lake?: Years ago.
173. Been to the beach?: Last year.
174. Hung out with some friends?: Do church functions count as hanging out? If so, then last Saturday. If visiting places briefly (last Friday) doesn't count either, then I'd have to say a few weeks ago when a bunch of us went for lunch after service on Sunday.
175. Took a shower?: Yesterday.
176. Took a bath?: Months ago.
177. Went for a walk?: Some days ago.
178. Went for a bike ride?: When I was a kid.
179. Played a board game?: In November - Apples to Apples is FUN!
180. Been bored?: Today.
181. Eaten birthday cake?: Like, actual CAKE? I knew it was too long between Fellowship birthday celebrations! So yeah, I don't know!
In your opinion
182. Do fish have feelings too?: I guess so!
183. What do you think of Diet Coke?: Come on. You can't think of any other questions that AREN'T duplicates of what you JUST asked?! Sheesh!
184. Should ants be kept in ant farms?: Sure, why not. Just don't let them OUT of there!
185. What time is it?: 6:30 PM.
186. What do you think of black nail polish?: COOL. (and not in a "I WANNA BE GOTH!" way, either!)
187. What do you think of pink nail polish?: Too generic.
188. What do you think of no nail polish?: I do it, so everyone else should too! (kidding... or am I?)
189. What do you think of shopping?: It's okay when you know what you want.
190. Are people who talk to animals crazy?: Somewhat.
191. Are you a good person?: Better than certain people I could name! Haha... well, I try to be the best I can be.
192. Are you funny?: I've been told I am.
193. Are mice cute?: Not really... not if they're all over your place, anyhow. :P
194. Are snakes scary?: Depends, but I like them in soup.
195. Does jelly taste good?: Most kinds of jelly do taste good, yes.
196. Is the color black beautiful?: Sure!
197. Is black even a color?: No, it's a shade.
198. Is pink pretty?: Bleh.
199. What do you feel about the color blue?: I LOVE IT! Calm like water, but also DARK like THE NIGHT!
200. Woohoo! This is 200! How do you feel?: Yay! This is good!
201. Are you getting sick of the color questions?: No... they're interesting!
202. How many chocolate chips should a cookie have?: As long as there's slightly more dough than chocolate, it should be fine!
203. Is Nintendo better than Playstation?: I don't know... I can't say, since I never had the two to compare. You should be asking NATHAN this, not me!
204. Is bottled water really better than tap water?: I've heard it's the same, really... but I buy bottled water anyway to take when I go out!
205. What pizza place has the best pizza?: Panago.
More About You
206. Okay, what's the time right now?: 6:35 PM.
207. How are you feeling right now?: Getting sleepy, wonder of wonders!
208. How many cookies do you think you could eat?: Right now? Probably half a box, depending on the size of the box and of the cookies!
209. How many pieces of pizza can you eat?: About four or five, depending on the slice size.
210. How much chocolate can you eat?: Two or three bars before I have to stop.
211. What kind of shoes do you wear the most?: Sneakers.
212. What kind of clothes do you wear the most?: Plain ones.
213. What color are your nails painted right now?: They're not painted.
214. What are you listening to?: Metallica, Until It Sleeps.
215. Do you like ironing your clothes?: I haven't ironed anything in ages! No, not really.
216. Do you like to read?: What kind of question is THIS?! Of course I do - it's what almost everyone knows about me first off! (well, possibly besides the birthday memory thing...)
217. Do you like school?: Meh...
218. What grade are you in?: N/A.
219. What's the best part of the school day?: Being in your favourite class.
220. Why?: It makes the rest of the day that much nicer.
The Last Section
221. This is the last section of the survey. How do you feel?: I wish this were longer, haha!
222. Did you like this survey?: Yes, since it's not derivative like most of the other ones on the Internet that I've encountered!
223. Was it the longest one that you have ever completed?: No. I've completed a 5172-question one before. (but not all in one sitting... that would take entirely too long, haha!)
224. Do you like filling these surveys out?: Yup! :D
225. What do you want to do now that you are done with this?: Wish I wasn't going anywhere!
226. Any last words?: "Help! I'm decomposing!"
227. That's nice, but we're still not done: SWEET!
228. How many people did you send this to?: Whoever sees this, I guess!
229. How many of those people do you think will send it back to you?: Whoever's bored.
230. Who is most likely to send it back?: No idea... whoever wants to.
231. Who is least likely to send it back?: Everyone else.
232. Do you care if anyone sends it back?: Not really, but it would be pretty sweet.
233. Do you like the person who sent this to you?: Sure, she understands me!
234. Okay, what's the time now?: 6:43 PM.
235. So, how long did it take you to finish this?: Two hours and ten minutes. (shut up... I was MULTITASKING!)
236. Was it a waste of your time?: Nope! It was pretty cool.
Okay, that's the end.