Sunday, September 23, 2012

Westwood Plateau, Susanna, police stops

Managed to import my entire journal to Dreamwidth, so that's where I'll be posting from. I CANNOT DEAL WITH THE NEW LJ UPDATE PAGE OR THE BLOGGER PAGE! I'll mirror posts, of course. At 5:30, we were off for the long journey to Westwood Plateau in Coquitlam through Port Moody! It ended up being near Billie's! We had to pick Jon up at Tom Lee first. Mom missed the sign, so we had to take a scenic detour around Yaohan before meeting Jon. Then we went to Jon and Harmony's, where Steph was holding baby Ayler while Harmony got ready. He grabbed my finger, which I still think is cute! I kinda failed at holding him, but managed to sit him up in my lap so he could see what was going on since he loves that. When it was time to go, I elected to ride in Jon and Harmony's car. The baby was fussy for all but fifteen minutes of the LONG ride to Coquitlam, but they figured that it would be okay as long as he got SOME sleep. Of course, it was pretty loud at the banquet, too. Sat with Peter's family and some other people, which was fine. Saw Aaron at the DJ booth, which was cool. They had a lot of food (CHEESECAKE!), white wine, entertaining games, and COFFEE! Got home at 11 after an eventful car ride that involved taking 25 minutes to get to Lougheed Highway from Westwood Plateau, filling up the car since the "FILL UP" light came on, and being stopped by the police since Mom was driving with her lights off after the trip to the gas station. In fact, Mom was so stressed when the police car wanted to stop her... she drove right into the sidewalk when stopping in the lane across the street from the apartment complex where I live. Shortly after I got home, Eric M. got on MSN to ask whether I was going to church tomorrow... I was half NOT going to go anyway because I'd had too much religion (I know - religious ceremony) AND because Mom hoped to see me. Then he said that he had meetings afterwards (I could deal with his being there early) if that impacted my decision, which needed to be made SOON as he was going to bed. Okay, then I'm definitely NOT going!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home