Sunday, November 20, 2005

Questions 551-600 of 5000

Got these questions from this QuestionClub LJ post by Arthurbulla. I'm going to post the survey in 50-question batches, like the original. No worries there! Five thousand questions and answers wouldn't fit as an entry, anyhow. :P

The only complete copy... you'll have to go around erasing answers.


551. What is the most magical thing that has ever happened to you? I have no idea... there's not enough magic in my life.

552. What makes you want to become friends with a person? If they're friendly, humorous, and know music.

553. Why are you so confused? Because that's the way God made me, heh.

554. The world has many secrets. Have you learned any? Will you share it / them? I wish I could, but then I'd have to kill you. :P

555. Don't you just love the new Weezer video with the Muppets (fishing)? Eh, it was okay...

556. What do you need advice about? Lots of things: parents, respect, friends, life...

557. Have you been half-asleep and have you heard voices? Yeah, and it all sounds SO real!

558. What does love really feel like? It's so hard to explain.. you get butterflies in your stomach, you can't wait for time with that special person... I dunno...

559. Should animals have the same right to life as people? Yeah.

560. What is your least favorite body part? My butt. :P

561. Do you enjoy British comedy? It's all right.

562. Are there ever happy endings or does nothing end? Nothing really ends even with death...

563. What is your worst trait? Being too impulsive to anger.

564. Is the world more beautiful because of love? I don't know.. perhaps?

565. What should I watch: King of the Hill, Frasier, or the Twilight Zone? King of the Hill.

566. What really inspires you? The vicissitudes of life...

Who really inspires you? Random people, haha. No, just kidding. People whose opinion I respect.

567. Have you met your soul mate? No, unfortunately there isn't one for me out there... =/

568. Is every day a special occasion? I guess if you look at it in the right way...

569. Whose voice would you rather hear than any sound in the world? God's.

570. Would you be more likely to check out Roxy Music, the Magnetic Fields, or Kraftwerk? Probably Kraftwerk.

571. Does that "if I had a million dollars" song make you want to break your TV? Nope! Gotta love the Barenaked Ladies! CANADA ROCKS!

572. Have you ever lost your religion? Nice R.E.M. reference... and no, not really.

573. Do you want to share a life with someone? Kinda-sorta.

574. Where ARE the wild things? They're all around me.

575. Would you ever adopt a foster child? I don't know if I'd have the mental strength required to do that, but sure.

576. If I had a party, would you come? Maybe... depends who you are.

577. Are you anti-social? Why don't you look on everyone new as a potential friend? Kinda, but it's because I don't like hanging around new people TOO much. Stop preaching to me, you stupid survey. :P

576. Want to play tea-party? Eh, why not.

577. What impossible thing is POSSIBLE? No clue.

578. What song do you love to sing out loud? Anything weird that'll guarantee I'll get left alone. :P

579. Have you ever run through the woods naked and played in a stream? You should try it sometime. Um..... no.

580. Have you ever laid out under the night stars or taken long solitary night walks? No, not really. If I took long solitary night walks, I'd be worried! (or is that my mom's paranoia seeping into me? Eeeeeeeek! :P)

581. Is there more to you than anyone knows? Probably.

582. Can you make tonight the night you break free and start to live? No, there's not much chance of that happening around here. :P

583. Would you rather watch life on TV, or LIVE it? LIVE it!

584. What keeps you chained down? TV or the Internet.

585. What is the nagging feeling in the back of your head? That I really shouldn't have eaten those old grapes... o_O

586. Do you celebrate yourself? Sure, why not? At least on my birthday, if not any other day!

587. Does everyone get the same opportunities in life? No.

588. Why is my computer making a crazy sound like it has a heartbeat? No clue. Computers are very weird.

589. Do you know how crazy it's driving me trying to remember what I've asked already and not repeat it? Yeah.

590. What's your favorite one hit wonder? So many to choose from... Deep Blue Something, Breakfast At Tiffany's.

591. Do you like emotional or bubble gum songs? Neither, but if I *had* to choose... emotional. :P

592. Do you celebrate the full moon? No, but I notice it when it's around.

593. Have you ever gone in the water at the beach at night? Yes.

594. What do you do with your friends besides hang out, shop, talk on the phone, go to clubs, go to restaurants, etc.? Go to church, have MSN conversations, have long car drives...

595. What makes people want to hang out with you? Sometimes I wish I knew. :P

596. Have you ever felt like you've been a little bit too good to someone? Yes.

597. What book did you like that you had to read for school? Lots of them, heh.

598. What book should everyone have to read in school? No idea. Something with a little history attached.

599. Does Old Navy scare you? Not really... should it?

600. What movie sequels do you hate? All the sucky ones that should never have been made... like most of the ones with numbers in the title. :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home