Janina (mrshannibal): "Dear Leslie - All you need is love / Love is all you need. Have a lovely Valentine's Day! Love, Janina." [with lots of heart stickers]
Janina (mrshannibal): "Leslie - May the joys of Easter bring you love, fun, and baskets full of surprises.. :) What do you call a duck that just doesn't fit in? Ha! Ha! Ha! Mallard-justed!! Much love, Janina."
Andrea and Chuck: "Dear Leslie, Thank you for celebrating our big day with us last year! It was great having you there! We hope that you've been doing well! Keep in touch! Blessings, Andrea and Chuck."
Janina (mrshannibal): "Leslie - thought of you the other day, and threw together some fun stuff. I made the pinball machine blank card, and two of the postcards. Speaking of which, I hope you like the wizard and fairy postcards. The other two postcards are from a book of funky / odd postcards. I've been wanting to send you some different postcards - not just the usual city / town / state ones. I hope you like the stickers... I made the bear sticker at the bottom of this page - I figured it went along with the paw stickers. Haven't seen the new HARRY POTTER movie as of yet. Lately, we've been watching CSI
and Law & Order
DVDs. I love those shows - I find them to be the equivalent to comfort food. Off to do some grocery shopping! Have a cool day! Love, Janina."
Cindy: "Thank you for being so thoughtful - you always remember people's birthdays! Enjoy your special day, and hopefully you get some chocolate cake! :) Blessings!"
Chrystal: "Dear Leslie: Happy birthday, friend! Thank you for being someone I can be myself around. You are really a great friend. :) I have enjoyed spending time with you on our outings in Richmond. London Drugs and White Spot now remind me of you! Thanks for being so open with me, and for making me feel comfortable sharing about life and struggles and funny moments in my life. Hope we will have more get-togethers soon. :) Hope to see you at AWANA this year. Have an awesome and blessed year ahead! ♥ Chrystal."
Nathan: "LISTEN TO MY DOG DOG! Dear Les: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! To many wild horses, chicken, donkeys, and phoenixes and dragons; to desks, pencils, paper clips, and chisels; to Chinese, Caucasians, Africans, and the world; to magic, alchemy, and swords and whistles; may you have an awesome Birthday Year that is wonderful and full of Randomness! ~ Nathan."
Deb and Dylan: "God bless you and keep you, God smile on you and gift you, God look you full in the face and make you prosper. - Numbers 6:24-26, MSG / The Message Bible Translation. Dear Leslie: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We are happy to be celebrating today with you. We pray for continued growth in Christ as He reveals Himself to you throughout the years! May you experience His abundant love and blessings!! Love, Deb and Dylan."
* card from parents
* Steph: "Happy
35th Birthday! Loving through kisses and caring! ♥ Steph"
* Lisa: "I hope you have a great day and YEAR!"
* Janina (mrshannibal): "Where do vampires eat their lunch? At the casket-teria! [cafeteria] Ha ha!"
* April (abw92): "I hope you have a great holiday and a Happy New Year."
* Karla M.: "Dear Leslie, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and all good things in the New Year. XOXO, Karla."
* Julie S. (julie709): "Leslie, Have a great Christmas! :) Hope that you are doing well, and I look forward to many more "taggings" on Facebook in the new year! P.S. Enjoy the stickers! Love, Julie."
* Steve and Carol B. (Viper and Nutty): "And may you have a Happy New Year."
* Kitty (bornwitch / dutch_kitty): "Hi, Leslie. I want to wish you a Merry Christmas. I also hope that all your wishes for 2012 will come true! *huggles* Lots of love from the Netherlands! Kitty and the furry monsters. :)"
* Janina (mrshannibal): "What happened to the man who stole a calendar at Christmas? 12 months! Have a super Christmas and wonderful New Year! Love, Janina."
* Kelli (neonrose5): "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!"
* Marie (reebee): "Hi, Leslie! Hope all is well with you!"
* Dylan, Deb, and Declan: "Dear Leslie, Thanks for the baby oil! Declan uses it all the time, especially now that the weather is so dry! Have a fantastic 2012!"
* Christon: "Merry Christmas, Leslie! Hope you had a good year, Leslie. We weren't able to chat as much this year, but I still appreciate it when I've been able to catch up with you in small group or at Jeremy's place for a dinner. The year has gone by really quickly, but it's been an interesting year as I've seen our fellowship dwindle. I've still appreciated the times you've been able to come out. Praying that next year will be filled with many blessings, and that God may continue to walk with us. Have a very merry Christmas, and a wonderful New Year! Cheers! Christon."
* Karen and Lincoln: "Hope you had a wonderful 2011. Wishing you all the best in the upcoming year!"
* card from parents
* Vania: "All these years and still counting! You're a welcome constant in my life. Here's to the good times to come! Merry Christmas and God Bless! :)"
* Vivian S.: "Dear Sarne - I mean Leslie - I mean Sarne! :) MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! We wish you all the best this Christmas! May your new year be full of joy and love! :) BIG HUGS from Gabriel and Vivian!"
* Chase (chasethecat): "JOY! Wishing you a cheerful holiday season and a prosperous new year! Chase. (chasethecat on LJ)"
* Sarah G. (Tonks): "Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year! I wish you love, health, laughter, and great memories. Love, Sarah. XOXO"
Labels: 2011, birthdays, cards, carol, christmas, dianne, family, friends, harmony, holidays, janina, jon, julie, kelly, lj, maxed-out tags limit, online people, presents, steve b., wishes