Joy to the world! An 18-wheeler has jack-knifed! (Quizzes)
What's Your Blog Wanted For?
Looking for payday loans?
"The Abnormal Killing of a Tricky Neighbor" - sweet! Just my style! Sorta-kinda...
And for Facebook...
What's Your Blog Wanted For?
The tireless digestion of an eager ape? Hahaha, interesting! :P
Speaking of Facebook, Andrea L.'s removed me as a friend from that site. Oh well. :P
Vivian messaged me on Facebook about the winter wonderland outside - I worry how I'll get around, but it does look nice and white before it turns all grey and slushy! Eric got on MSN with "Answer your phone, woman! Church is cancelled." Thanks for letting me know about this RARE event, especially since I've been pretty much phone-avoidant all day. =/
I like this commercial which starts out with "Joy to the world! An 18-wheeler has jackknifed!" Heh, maybe it's just my morbid mind - yay for XM Radio! This somehow reminds me of the Pulp-Fiction-related tangent of last night's conversation at #9. Angus was discussing Epi-Pens, which Dylan THOUGHT had to be jabbed into the chest wall. After correcting this misconception (you'll die of a heart attack!), Angus said that it really had to be jabbed into the thigh - it's big, and you can't miss it unlike the heart! (that reminds me of how Lana Turner's daughter Cheryl killed her mom's mobster boyfriend Johnny Stompanato) There's this scene in the aforementioned movie where you can see a plunging knife - sweet!
Morbid Facts About My Birthday!
Unusual Deaths in 1976
* Keith Relf, former singer for British rhythm and blues band The Yardbirds, died while practicing his electric guitar. He was electrocuted because the guitar was not properly grounded.
Natural disasters in 1976
* Groundhog Day gale of 1976
* Hurricane Liza (1976)
* 1976 Tangshan earthquake
People who died on September 17 (various years)
* 2006 - Patricia Kennedy Lawford, American socialite
* 2005 - Alfred Reed, American composer
* 2003 - Erich Hallhuber, German actor
* 2000 - Paula Yates, English TV personality
* 2000 - Nicole Reinhart, American cyclist
* 1998 - Ted Binion, Las Vegas casino heir
* 1997 - Red Skelton, American actor and comedian
* 1996 - Spiro Agnew, Vice President of the United States
* 1993 - Christian Nyby, American film and television director
* 1991 - Zino Francescatti, French violinist
* 1987 - Harry Locke, British character actor
* 1984 - Richard Basehart, American actor
* 1982 - Manos Loïzos, Greek composer
* 1980 - Anastasio Somoza Debayle, President of Nicaragua
* 1973 - Hugo Winterhalter, American bandleader
* 1972 - Akim Tamiroff, Georgian actor
* 1966 - Fritz Wunderlich, German tenor
* 1951 - Jimmy Yancey, American pianist
* 1938 - Bruno Jasieński, Polish poet
* 1936 - Ettie Annie Rout, New Zealand activist
* 1933 - Joseph De Piro, Maltese missionary
* 1907 - Ignaz Brüll, Austrian pianist
* 1899 - Charles Alfred Pillsbury, American industrialist
* 1894 - Deng Shichang, Chinese admiral
* 1879 - Eugène Viollet-le-Duc, French architect
* 1873 - Alexander Berry, Scottish adventurer
* 1863 - Alfred de Vigny, French author
* 1836 - Antoine Laurent de Jussieu, French botanist
* 1808 - Benjamin Bourne, American politician
* 1803 - Franz Xaver Süssmayr, Austrian composer
* 1771 - Tobias Smollett, Scottish novelist
* 1762 - Francesco Geminiani, Italian violinist
* 1727 - Glückel of Hameln, German businesswoman
* 1679 - John of Austria the Younger, Spanish general
* 1665 - Philip IV of Spain
* 1630 - Thomas Lake, English statesman
* 1621 - Robert Bellarmine, Italian saint
* 1575 - Heinrich Bullinger, Swiss religious reformer
* 1574 - Pedro Menéndez de Avilés, first Spanish Governor of Florida
* 1563 - Henry Manners, 2nd Earl of Rutland, English soldier
* 1422 - Constantine II of Bulgaria
* 1322 - Robert III of Flanders
* 1179 - Hildegard of Bingen, German abbess and composer
Mingle2 is now Just Say Hi. Got it now. :P
|For Halloween, you should be a Gangsta.|
What is your Sexy Halloween Costume? at QuizUniverse.com
|You have a Romantic Bedroom Personality!|
|You love to be romantic in the bedroom. You want every sexy encounter to be special, so you often go out of your way to set a romantic mood. Your lovers always feel special and want to come back for more.|
|'What's your Bedroom Personality?' at QuizUniverse.com|
That explains a couple of things... o_O
|Your Bedroom Grade:|
|You are failing. You need to start some serious "make up for lost time" marathons in bed. Put your mind to it, and anything is possible.|
|What's your Bedroom Grade? at QuizUniverse.com|
No comment. :P
Looking for payday loans?
1,483,020How Many Germs Live On Your Keyboard?
Lets101 Quizzes - blog quizzes
Addictive content in my personality is 73%
Beware!!! People easily get addicted to me!
Lets101 - Online Dating
Lets101 Quizzes - online fun quiz
Lets101 Quizzes - Blog Quizzes
Thank goodness I don't consider myself proficient in Netspeak. :D
Just because I got two questions correct... CHEH! I tell you, CHEH!
Beliefnet quiz on Lost taken from Jaymi:
You're Hurley. Like funny, personable Hurley, you're a seeker. Maybe you grew up religious, or maybe you didn't, but you haven't committed to any one set of beliefs. You tend to find that sometimes making it to the end of the day is a journey in itself. For now, you satisfy your spiritual needs by getting advice and guidance from the people you trust, whether that means asking Sawyer for advice about girls or getting Libby to help you lose weight.
|You'll work at ...|
1-900 - 4 LOLITA
|'What 1-900 Line Will You Work At?' at QuizUniverse.com|