Earlier today after having some Asian Bistro Pad Thai (the box serves as a bowl!), I wanted to go out so I could get to the bank before it snows and I can't go out - seemed the front door lock didn't like that idea, heh. Tried it again an hour later, and it was fine - just had to apply some pressure. I knew I'd be cutting it close even if I didn't go home beforehand to grab the metal music DVD from my computer's CD drive (I ended up packing the empty case yesterday...), but decided to do that first. Then I went to my bank's machine in order to get money out, and managed to get to the other bank before it closed. Yes, I made a deposit, which is what I'd been wanting to do. Now that I'm home again, it seems I'm thirstier than I thought, since I polished off an ordinary bottled water in less than ten minutes! (after trying to find something which wasn't IMPOSSIBLE to open!)
Got home and checked Facebook: Bosco (the Marr family dog) has died, at 16.5 years of age. Of course, I learned this through Mel. Also tested Corey's DVD - it worked, so no more Youtube video playlist for me right now! I've finished visiting certain links on my tags page on here, as it'll possibly make future editing much easier, so that's a good thing. Steph came home - discussed ginger, Terrence, work, movies, news, that little autistic boy dying, a "home swarming," and more. Winnie P. just added me to Facebook! These sour cream and onion "Cracker Bites" my mom left us are surprisingly good! If I don't watch out, I'll have all six packages by the end of the night!
Shame, Embarrassment, and Lies 2009!
1. Was 2009 a good year for you? Why? I guess it was an okay year, just because I got to still be friends with certain people.
2. What was your favorite moment of the year? Having Teunis over for a few days, haha.
3. What was your least favorite moment of the year? When a certain perfidious blackguard known as Raymond Cheung decided to end our friendship by blocking me on Facebook and sending me an email which made no sense. I am NOT obsessed with you!
4. Where were you when 2009 began? At Nathan's.
5. Who were you with? Eric M., Nathan, Christon, and Jeremy.
6. Where will you be when 2009 ends? I have no idea... Nathan isn't here anymore!
7. Who will you be with when 2009 ends? Friends or family, probably.
8. Did you keep your New Year's Resolutions of 2009? I didn't make any... easier not to break 'em that way. ;)
9. Do you have (a) New Year's Resolution(s) for 2010? See above.
10. Did you fall in love in 2009? Not really.
11. If yes, with who? NOBODY, I TELL YOU!
12. If yes, do they know? SHUT UP, STUPID SURVEY.
13. Are you still in love with them? I said SHUT UP!!!!!
14. You regret it? That's it... I give up. :(
15. Did you break up with anyone in 2009? No.
16. Did you make any new friends in 2009? Yes, and I love them for who they are.
17. Who are your favorite new friends? Definitely not certain people who are too new to be considered "friends." Jose, maybe... but he's dating Shally now, so I feel weird putting him as the answer to this question. I really can't say.
18. What was your favorite month of 2009? September.
19. Did you travel outside of your country of residence in 2009? No, I don't think so.
20. How many different states / provinces did you travel to in 2009? None!
21. Did you lose anybody close to you in 2009? Kinda...
22. Did you miss anybody in the past year? I missed Vanessa H. and maybe one or two other people.
23. What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2009? Not sure.
24. What was your favorite song from 2009? No idea.. I don't get much into "new" music.
25. What was your favorite record from 2009? I don't know that I got any music from this year...
26. How many concerts did you see in 2009? None!
27. Did you have a favorite concert in 2009? I didn't go to any.
28. Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2009? No. The occasional beer, but that's about it... I do not have a drinking problem.
29. Did you do a lot of drugs in 2009? I don't do drugs.
30. How many people did you sleep with in 2009? None.
31. Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year? Possibly, but it's evidently not important if I can't remember it!
33. What was the worst lie someone told you in 2009? "I'm your friend!" No, you're not.
34. Did you treat somebody badly in 2009? Probably, but I can't remember the details now.
35. Did somebody treat you badly in 2009? See #3. Aside from that, I can't really remember any other incidents.
36. How much money did you spend in 2009? Some.
37. What was your proudest moment of 2009? Turning things around...
38. What was your most embarrassing moment of 2009? Unsure.
39. If you could go back in time to any moment of 2009 and change something, what would it be? Can't think of anything I'd want to change... but that doesn't mean I'd like the year to be unchanged. Just that I can't think of stuff right now!
40. What are your plans for 2010? Ready for this? Be a better teacher! Hahaha.
Labels: 2009, corey, facebook, food, jeremy, maxed-out tags limit, mel, money, movies, music, news, recaps, snow, steph, surveys, terrence, vanessa, videos, water, youtube