Man, I'm pretty bored. The snow is here, once again. Survey time! (stolen from Charlotte via Myspace bulletin) After that, I'll do dungeons / space adventures while farting around on Facebook. I've already deleted duplicate Fun Wall / Super Wall posts, and sent people various gifts. Yeah, I'm really productive... :P
1. What would you do if your ex showed up at your house right now? He wouldn't know how to get here, so I'm safe. We don't even think about the other!
2. What describes your relationship status? Going out with someone, for serious.
3. Where are you right now? Home... I may as well be snowed in!
4. What's the last TV show you watched? Young and the Restless
. Why? I have NO idea... :P
5. What is your favorite animal? Dragons, cats, werewolves... :D
6. Who have you thought about most today? Nobody in particular...
7. Do you carve pumpkins every year? No.
8. Color of your underwear? Sea green.
9. Color of your shirt? Blue, black, and white.
10. Who's on speed dial? Don't use it.
11. Honestly, what would you rather be doing right now? Showing off my knowledge, haha.
12. What's your favorite season? Late summer.
13. Are you a bad influence? I don't believe so.
14. Would you do anything for someone else? Depends who it is and what they want me to do... not ANYTHING as a blanket sort of thing!
15. Have you ever been called a bitch? Yes.
16. Have you ever eaten pizza with sour cream? Might have, once upon a time or two...
17. How big is your room? Meh, it's big enough for me / a bed / two desks / a chest of drawers / a closet / piles of stuff everywhere... :D
18. Do you ever think people hate you for filling these out? Not my problem, since they don't HAVE to read them.
19. Does your best friend have a Myspace? No.
20. Whose page did you visit last? Dan's.
21. Last time you went out to eat? Does the church basement lunch count? Haha, probably not. I'll say the time I went to Shanghai Wind last Monday.
22. Who is your favorite character from Friends
? Don't have one - maybe Phoebe.
23. Do you have your senior yearbook? Yeah.
24. Do you want to kiss anyone right now? Sure.
25. Do you have one or more N*Sync CDs? Ew, no!
26. What did you do last night? Read, talked to people on here, thought about calling people, did Blogger Friday Five backdated posts...
27. Do you prefer to read fiction or non-fiction books? Non-fiction, but fiction is good too. Reminds me, I need to read The Bell Jar
one of these days... whiskey is apparently a must since the book is depressing. :P
28. What's your name spelled backwards? Eilsel.
29. Do you have a song by Kelly Clarkson in your iTunes library? No.
30. iPod or Zune? Neither.
31. Do you watch Family Guy
regularly? No, but I should.
32. How do you feel about reality shows? Not my thing personally, but I can see where they'd be good for laughs.
33. Do you read trashy romance novels often? No.
34. What's the last thing you bought? Espresso stout / nachos / pizza from Steamworks on Friday - reminds me, I should pay Jon back. Maybe this weekend if I ever get cash...
35. What's in your CD player right now? Nothing.
36. What's your favorite movie? Forrest Gump
- I wonder if Jeremy's seen it yet.
37. Another favorite? This is Spinal Tap
38. Do you believe everyone has a soulmate? Maybe not.
39. Can you sing? Not really, but at least I have a bit of an ear for pitch unlike SOME people!
40. Do you play any instruments? Not currently, but I used to play clarinet and piano.
41. Have you ever been to another country? Yes.
42. Have you been out of the continental U.S.? Well, I do LIVE outside of the continental U.S., so... *sticks tongue out at U.S.-centric survey*
43. Have you ever torn your pants in public? No, thank goodness! (poor Nathan!)
44. Have you ever been to South America or Africa? No, but it might be interesting.
45. Do you know how to knit? No.
46. What do you want to eat right now? Something filling and hearty - STEAK! Haha. Or #9 Pho!
47. Have you ever written love song lyrics yourself and put them on Myspace? Hell, no.
48. What are you doing right now besides this survey? Listening to music.
49. Baskin Robbins or Cold Stone? Cold Stone because I've never had it before.
50. Math or English? English -- I hate and suck at math.
51. Facebook or MySpace? Facebook, but I guess Myspace is okay.
52. Have you ever thrown popcorn at someone and then pretended it wasn't you? No.
53. Rather fly across the States or drive? If I could have a leisurely road trip, I'd do that... but if I had to be somewhere, I'd just rather fly.
54. Batman, Spider-Man, Superman, Hulk, or Silver Surfer? Spider-Man!
55. Have you ever blown bubbles in your milk? Yes.
56. What do you think about the person who took this before you? Charlotte is AWESOME.
57. How many beers get you drunk? Two or three. Then again, I've never been DRUNK drunk!
58. Mood? Meh, my usual mix of apathetic and indifferent. :P
Labels: alcoholic drinks, charlotte, colors, dan, dragons, dungeons, facebook, halloween, jeremy, jon, kelly, korey, maxed-out tags limit, myspace, nathan, pizza, snow, stephen, surveys, tv shows