Bingos of the day so far:
FRISKET (169 points), BEAMIEST (170 points) - against Shannon M.
DENATURE (94 points) - against Shelley R.-B.
High-scoring words of the day so far:
DUPLE (512 points) - against Michael M. [three 4W]
KNITS (144 points) - against Pat K. [two 4W]
DUMBO (160 points; two 4W), FIBERED (272 points; two 4W) - against Pat K. [different game]
TANKER (160 points) - against Donisa P. [two 4W]
CRAVEN (176 points) - against Shelley R.-B. [two 4W]
CYBER (192 points; two 4W), WOMYN (269 points; two 4W, plus a hook off BEEF), HEAR (128 points; two 4W), ZERO (224 points; two 4W) - against Shelley R.-B. [different game]
GENIE (96 points) - against Carole L. [two 4W]
FELTED (160 points; two 4W), MENTAL (128 points; two 4W) - against Jill E.
FRISKET (169 points; two 2W, plus a hook off BREN), BEAMIEST (170 points; 2W and 4W, plus BINGO points) - against Shannon M.
HUGS (135 points; two 4W, plus a hook off MEN), AIRTH (160 points; two 4W) - against Deborah T.
DOST (188 points) - against George M. [2W, two 4W, plus a hook off MAIL]
DROWND (176 points) - against Karla M. [two 4W]
GAVOT (9216 points)
- against Billie E. [five
GARDAI (128 points) - against Billie E. [4W and two 2W; different game]
POTEEN (128 points) - against Kris W. [two 4W]
FOGEY (192 points) - against Steve L. [two 4W]
New record: 27 high-scoring words!
Someone called twice at midnight and 1 AM - I'll return those eventually. Angela V., Shelley R.-B., and Karla M. added me on Facebook - sweet! Also had a weird dream just now, but I'm glad to have my subconscious back and working!
* my friends and I were at church, and split off into a few groups with aunties to oversee things
* Eric decided to go to Granville Island with his group (which included Auntie Sarah), but he didn't know that Steph planned to go shopping there with the girls (he only found out when she mentioned something about it... "I was like OOPS! when she said something - DANG!")
* Granville Island would be plenty big enough for two groups, but Eric wanted to keep things from Steph
* meanwhile, I went to oversee some kids with crayons and markers - they were so messy, scattering those and paper everywhere! (referring to non-working markers as "color mistakes" - same with crayons which were all over the table and floor)
* eventually, my group got on the bus - we saw Eric's group there, so we all huddled around the first couple of seat rows and the door (exactly like you're NOT supposed to do in real life!)
* Auntie Bessy offered me a seat, but I declined - I found that I could stand for some time without getting wobbly!
* Lilianna and another Polish person were astonished that I knew the members of Eric's group for some reason... then they discussed old-time Poland and black-and-white iconic pictures of important historical events
* someone I trusted implicitly convinced me to sit down on his lap; I found that my hands were inexplicably cold, so I murmured an apology for slipping them into his [he didn't mind, and slipped his arms around my waist]
* there was a video camera on the bus, so we all took turns manning it (we saw Christon and HIS group - including his brother Clement / Sheena / Jeremy - all on bikes)
* Christon and his group were biking on a bouncy route to work - a LOT of speed bumps and general bumps in the road! (the way Christon told us the story, his parents used to drive them all... then made them take the B-Line to the boonies!)
* we followed them for a while - I was still in my comfortable position when I woke up in real life
Triggers for this one:
* talking about Granville Island with Sonny, Tony, Jon, Raymond, Sheena, and Jeremy
* Auntie Bessy complimenting me for being so flexible when I opted to help with the preschool kids rather than the non-existent toddlers on Sunday!
* meeting Lilianna on Saturday, and talking a bit about Poland
* discussing Christon, Sheena, Jeremy, and others with Eric yesterday (plus how people kept things from others)
* seeing Clement that time we had the BC Day dinner
* busing to a bunch of places recently
Labels: angela, billie, bingo, carol, clement, dreams, facebook, jeremy, jill, karla, maxed-out tags limit, michael, new records, pat, raymond, shannon, shelley, steve l., thousands of points, wordscraper