Friday, November 25, 2005

Smashing my old record by a country mile....

Oh, the things you do when you simply can't sleep... I downloaded / played Bookworm Deluxe, which definitely increases your vocabulary! This (trial) version has an action mode, where you have to constantly keep on top of red burning tiles: if those sink to the bottom and you don't use them in time, you die! I played that for an hour before I hit my stride... I just finished a 59:40 game (they time it for you) with this as my new high score: 671,880 / Level 25 / Lexographer on Friday, 11.25.05! :D

You can get the free trial version of Bookworm Deluxe by playing Bookworm to Level 2 and exiting out of the game: it'll give you an option to download the offline CRACK! (no, not literally :P)

I now have a crack that allows you to register Bookworm for free... Copy (hold Ctrl while dragging and dropping) this file to the folder that Bookworm is installed in (normally C:\Program Files\PopCap Games\Bookworm Deluxe\ ) and then run the file. It lets you put in your own name, and gives you a valid serial number to punch into the program. (use the Quick Copy button for that)

In case anybody related to me (literally or figuratively) is reading this, I really could not sleep. It's not my choice to stay up all night, even if I am a night person sometimes. I'd rather have had the sleep, especially with the busy weekend coming up. Guess I'll make arrangements with Eric M. later over MSN for the Fellowship AGM if he's not too tired or whatever: good thing he's now in my group instead of Steph's, since Daniel is having small-group outings. Phew!

Yup, I'll hopefully call the people I need to get in touch with before trying to go back to sleep. That means I get to play more of that game, since they come into work at 8:30-ish or so.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home