In my current Bookworm game, I haven't needed to scramble the tiles till LEVEL 31. Whoa! Jeremy can't make it to SLB since he works till 6:15, and has band practice at 7. Too bad! He included some "it's too bad that v = dt" thing at the end, which I assume is a math geek joke. Crazy person....
Now that I feel a little less like dying, here's a quirky survey from Kaitlin via the Myspace bulletins. (I may need to revise my opinion on not needing any more rest since it just took me three tries to spell "bulletins" properly, and I just misread "8:12" as "8:32"... *weep* I also know I need to eat something else other than kimchi and a Bistro roll, but I probably shouldn't!) Think I may have done most of this before, but some of the answers have at least changed a bit! ;)
1. Spell your name without an E, R, S, H, K, I, M, L, A, N, Y, or T? What do you know... that is actually IMPOSSIBLE! Hahaha!
2. What is your status? TAKEN! Booyah! :D
3. What's your favorite number? 12.
4. What's your favorite color? Blue, purple, black.
5. What's your least favorite color? Grey.
6. What are you listening to? AFI, High School Football Hero
7. Are you happy with your life right now? In general, yes.
8. If you were to be any animal in the whole wide world, what would it be? A dragon! If we're not getting into mythological beasts, then maybe a lion. ROAR!
9. What is your favorite subject in school? Let's see what it was years ago... probably Band or English.
10. Are you usually outgoing? Depends who you are and what my mood is at any given moment.
11. Where do you wish you were right now? In K's arms. (yes, I know this is cheesy - shut up! :P)
12. What should you be doing right now? Sleeping, I suppose.
Can you blow a bubble?: With the bubble solution stuff... not with gum.
Can you wiggle your ears?: I don't think so.
Can you roll your tongue?: No.
Can you touch your tongue to your nose?: No.
Did you ever want to be a doctor?: No.
Did you ever want to be a firefighter?: No.
Do you like roller coasters?: Not really.
Do you own a bike: No.
Does your family have family picnics?: No... what kind of question is THAT?! o_O
How did you find out about Myspace?: A variety of people.
Last person you hugged?: Hugged Korey goodbye at the bus depot yesterday.
Last thing you said out loud?: "UGH! You have GOT to be kidding me!" (in reference to a particularly egregious horrorshow of bad grammar seen online)
What was the last restaurant you ate at? Denny's, for breakfast yesterday.
What was the last thing you bought? Potato salad and baking soda at Save-On.
What was the last thing you had to drink? Some Dasani raspberry-flavored water.
Who was the last person who texted you? N/A.
Who was the last person you held hands with? Korey. I know Eric had a field day teasing us about it, haha... I bet Chuck would have too, if he'd seen us! At least Andrea and Grace think we look cute together. (everyone say "aww...") What can I say... I like our contrasting skin tones! (genesis of current less-wordy MSN name ["Flami: liking skin tone contrast since 2007"], in fact!)
Who last talked to you on the phone? Eric, making sure I didn't die on any escalators when making my way home from the bus depot.
Who was the last person to leave you a comment? Myspace: Jeremy S. LJ: Jasmine. GJ: Shannon S.
What shirt are you wearing? The "POISON!" one which made Jeremy think of Snakes on a Plane
What pants are you wearing? The red fuzzy ones.
Have any tattoos?: Nope.
Labels: andrea, bookworm, breakfast, chuck, dragons, football, grace, grammar, jeremy, kaitlin, korey, maxed-out tags limit, msn, myspace, shannon, sick, spelling, surveys, water, wishes