Right now, Corey's trying to convince me to hang out with him in Fort Collins this weekend so I can go see the Children of Bodom / Trivium / Amon Amarth show at the Gothic Theatre with him and a female friend. I probably wouldn't mind that: too bad I can't just up and go! (well, I could.. but there are obligations weighing heavily upon me :P)
Of course, it's no GWAR... which he'll miss on both ends of his week-long Texas trip to see his grandparents from Nov. 19 to 27.. he warned me that I'd better miss his messing around with me. (example: "there sure is a lot of sex in these games you listen to... I for one find it to be highly inappropriate... and I'm going to keep pretending that scoring means sex!") Sure, why not... he IS like Eric M., after all. ;)
Having body parts fall asleep on you is no picnic, either.
Got these questions from this QuestionClub LJ post by Arthurbulla
. I'm going to post the survey in 50-question batches, like the original. No worries there! Five thousand questions and answers wouldn't fit as an entry, anyhow. :PThe only complete copy... you'll have to go around erasing answers.
451. Do you work out? No, but I'm scared to start!
452. Would you rather have a strict teacher with a sense of humor, or a lenient teacher that doesn't teach? A strict teacher with a sense of humor.
453. If you ever have a baby, what might you want to name it? James for a boy, Tatiana for a girl.
454. If you won free tickets to a concert from a radio show and had to choose between INXS / Poison / Blondie / Moby, which would you choose and why? Probably Poison because I hear they make good metal music. ;)
455. Are you a good cook? Not really!
456. What do guys look for in a girl, or if you are a girl, what do you think they look for? Certain favorable physical attributes, sense of humor, and a quiet demeanor.
457. What do girls look for in a guy, or if you are a guy, what do you think they look for? Sweet caring personality!
458. Are you more spontaneous and unpredictable, or loyal and routine? Depends what situation I find myself in.
459. If someone offered you stardom... but they would pick your outfits, and write your songs and write your speeches, and make up "facts" about you (like favorite color, etc.)... would you agree to do it? No.
460. What's the best way to lose weight? I've always heard that you have to burn more calories than you eat. In that case, the battle's over before it's started for me. :P
461. Do you have street smarts? At times, but I'm not so sure they're always evident!
462. Do you have a lot of common sense? Sometimes I like to think I do. :P
463. Are you a nomad soul? Not really... I just like to stay in one place.
464. Name three things that are unexplainable and try and explain them. Love is something that everyone needs, and it's mostly explained by weird things in the air. Death happening to good people is explained away by the need of the universe to balance itself out. (it's 2:23 AM :P) Irrationality can be explained thusly: it's part of life's curveballs!
465. Would you ever be on a talk show? If yes, what would the show's theme be? Yeah, probably... "These People Have No Lives... Why?"
466. Do you like the way you look naked? .... no... thanks for asking. :P
467. Have you ever dissected an animal? Fish, frogs, and a cow's eye... ah, junior high school science!
468. Does the taste of Kellogg's Frosted Flakes bring out the tiger in you? Nah.
469. Are you a demon? No.
470. And if you were, would you tell me? Probably not... I *do* have a mystique to retain, y'know. ;)
471. What is one interesting thing you know? The dot over an I is called a tittle.
472. Do you talk to yourself? All the time.
Do you talk to your pets? No pets here.
473. Do you believe that mankind has a future in space (will we live there some day)? I don't know... possibly that's for future generations to figure out.
474. Are you afraid to get dirty? Sometimes, depending on what definition of "dirty" we're talking about here...
475. How does one "live life to the fullest"? Have a packed social / work schedule, meet with friends all the time, and get all you want out of life.
476. Are you sloppy or a neat freak? Kinda in the middle...
477. Would you rather have a trunk full of nickels, or half a trunk full of dimes? Half trunk full of dimes!
478. What is the worst mistake you've ever made? Telling my parents to F*** off once. That was a bad decision, kiddies. :P
479. Are you in good health? I wish!
480. Are you patriotic? Of course! CANADA ROCKS!
Let's play fact or crap.
Is it a fact? Or is it crap?
481. The greenhouse effect is bad for your health. FACT!
482. There are about as many molecules of air in one breath as there are hairs on your head. CRAP!
483. The Miss America pageant started out as a contest in which people decorated wheelchairs and one chair was judged the prettiest. CRAP!
484. To remove a tattoo, a physician can place a small balloon under the skin which is inflated so that the tattooed skin gradually stretches. Then they cut the stretched skin away. FACT!
485. Cock fighting is a sexual sport. CRAP!
486. It is the warmest time of the day during the hour that the sun is the highest in the sky. FACT!
487. Certain scientists specialize in studying cow farts. FACT!
488. The brilliant colors (reds, oranges, yellows) across the sky that we get from sunsets are caused mainly by pollution. FACT!
489. In Grimm's original fairytale, Rapunzel is pregnant. FACT!
was the first movie about a vampire. FACT!
491. The inventors of Corn Flakes, the Kellogg brothers, ran a school for delinquent youth. FACT!
492. "Kemo Sabe" means "soggy shrub" in Navajo. FACT!
493. Sir Thomas Crapper invented the toilet. FACT!
494. The Earl of Sandwich invented the Sandwich. CRAP!
495. Some Chinese alchemists were trying to invent an immortality medicine and accidentally invented gun powder instead. FACT!
496. The human body is made of about 99% water. CRAP!
497. Bubble gum contains rubber. FACT!
498 This survey to the zero power = 0. FACT!
499. Most lipstick contains fish scales. FACT!
500. There are 86,401 seconds in day. CRAP!
Fact or Crap is over.
You're Justin. You are a student who would just
like to drop everything and create art. You
have a lot to learn about yourself and the
world around you. That's why everyone you hang
out with, besides your best friend, is older
than you. Which Queer As Folk Character Are You? brought to you by Quizilla
|The Movie Of Your Life Is A Cult Classic|
Quirky, offbeat, and even a little campy - your life appeals to a select few.
But if someone's obsessed with you, look out! Your fans are downright freaky.
Your best movie matches: Office Space, Showgirls, The Big Lebowski
You are the Moon card. Entering the Moon, we enter
the intuitive and psychic realms. This is the
stuff dreams are made of. And like dreams, the
imagery we find here may inspire us or torment
us. Understanding the moon requires looking
within. Our own bodily rhythms are echoed in
this luminary that circles the earth every
month and reflects the sun in its progress.
Listening to those rhythms may produce visions
and lead you towards insight. The Moon is a
force that has legends attached to it. It
carries with it both romance and insanity.
Moonlight reveals itself as an illusion and it
is only those willing to work with the force of
dreams that are able to withstand this
reflective light. Image from: Stevee Postman. Which Tarot Card Are You? brought to you by Quizilla
Romance and insanity? I'm up for that! (I think...)
HAHAHA... this also reminds me of all the Miss Cleo prank calls I have on here! ("What are all these negative influences I'm seeing around you on the Moon card?")
Labels: 5172, babies, blogthings, canada, colors, dreams, eric m., food, gwar, hockey, james, justin, maxed-out tags limit, music, postcards, quizilla, sex, surveys, tv shows, water