Monday, August 18, 2008

These lists involve EVERYONE!

Bingo of the night so far:

PAINTER (138 points) - against Michelle C.


High-scoring word of the night so far:

HOVELED (896 points) - against Carole L. (three 4W)
PAINTER (138 points) - against Michelle C. [2W, 4W]


Had dinner at Pastor John's house - the three kids were loving their rigged doorbell, haha! Lasagna, spicy wings on sale at M&M meat shop, corn, bread, and salad were all appreciated! Dylan's not one of the "cool people" since he hasn't gotten any of Steph's update emails: given certain history, I'm not surprised! He also told me that he laughed really hard at one of my survey answers in the ten or so Facebook notes I posted yesterday when I was extremely bored: "So happy for you AND CHUCK?! HAHAHAHAHA!" Discussed practically all the old and new members of the Fellowship while in a committee meeting: that was interesting. Lots of list-making, planning, cleaning, missions, and things coming up, too... now it's time to let Corey control my computer again like he did this afternoon. Gotta love Remote Assistance, haha! On the way home, Eric and I talked about "emergencies" / intersections / family things / "not allowed to have fun" / computer stuff / my knowledge of certain things / why he should trust ME! I'm happy to say that I was right. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home