Friday, August 22, 2008

VINYL RECORDS and winning 12 of my last 15 games!

High-scoring words of the day so far:

SEABED (153 points; two 4W and a hook off PRAM), WINCED (192 points; two 4W and a hook off UPGREW and SEABED) - against Jeannie Y.
NOODLE (224 points) - against Tania F. [2W and two 4W]


Rock 101 is doing a celebration of Neil Young coming to town in October: THE NEEDLE AND THE DAMAGE DONE with ALL vinyl records being played from 10 to 2 - SWEET! I've also won 12 of my last 15 Wordscraper games! :D (against Kris, Jill, Barb, Carol, Kelly, Michelle, Tim, George, Alice, Sara, Shelley, and Steve!) Now if I can do things without the computer restarting all the time... o_O [Farrah and I are also sending each other multiple flowers, hahaha!] Let's celebrate summer! :D

Serial Killer Groupies - interesting material. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home