Wednesday, August 20, 2008

World's oldest man dies! / Amusing status wars!

Bingo of the day so far:

TWINKLED (76 points) - against Jill E.


High-scoring words of the day so far:

OUTWIND (2816 points) - against Josephine S. [four 4W]
ONLOAD (154 points) - against Angela V. [4W, and two 2W]
JEE (109 points) - against Shelley R.-B. [4W, and a hook off YE]
NOTING (112 points) - against Colin W. [four 2W]
PARDEE (144 points) - against Barb F. [two 4W]
CORING (213 points) - against Carol Griffin [two 4W, and a hook off MO]
BOD (96 points) - against Kris W. [two 4W, and a hook off AXED]

I also played YE off Shelley R.-B.'s YE... how quirky! (people have played QI off my QI in various other games, as well)


The world's oldest man has died at the age of 130, apparently. The computer seems a bit faster than yesterday, which is odd since I didn't do anything to it. Still, this is good! Had lots of fun last night with Billie: multiple hatching eggs, growing gifts, and water globes; Facebook chat about guys and hugs; Wordscraper games... GREAT TIMES! We had status message wars! Mine was "Leslie just made a 9216-point word in Wordscraper! Sorry, Billie." So she changed hers to "Billie TOTALLY got pwned by Leslie in Wordscraper! XD." Hahaha! I wonder where my metal music went... Eric says I should get my parents to buy me a new laptop or something, but I don't think THAT will ever happen! o_O

Edit at 1437: Billie changed hers to "Billie is crazy because Leslie says so." HAHAHAHA! I think I'll change mine to "Leslie thinks everyone is crazy - especially Billie!"

"Billie thinks Leslie has finally cracked... because she waged a STATUS war!"
"Leslie thinks the only thing that has cracked is Billie's head!"

"Billie doesn't know WHAT Leslie is talking about..."
"Leslie says Billie needs to listen to those subliminal tapes a little more...."

"Billie thinks Leslie should lay off the Pixie Sticks..."
"Leslie warned Billie a LONG time ago: PCP and meth are BAD for you!"

"Billie says: Leslie, keep your voice down... everyone's staring at you!"
"Leslie says: I don't know this woman... she needs to go to the psych ward STAT!"

"Billie warned Leslie that she should see a DOCTOR if she's hearing commands from an evil leprechaun telling her to burn things or defenestrate people!"
"Leslie knows she heard no such things!"

"Billie says, "Ah! I see! It was all just a bad dream..."
"Leslie would be off to play SUPER MARIO 2 if she were any good at it! Thanks for reminding me about bad dreams, Billie..."

We're having way too much fun here! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home