Monday, August 18, 2008

Tartlet artisans and earstone sinew / Motherboard drivers

Bingos of the day so far:

EARSTONE (114 points) - against Steve L.
ARTISAN (102 points) - against Karla M.


High-scoring words of the day so far:

EARSTONE (114 points) - against Steve L. [2W and 4W]
SINEW (128 points) - against Pat K. [two 4W]
TARTLET (112 points) - against Kelly B. [two 4W]
ARTISAN (102 points) - against Karla M. [two 2W, plus a hook off PUP]
STAIR (320 points) - against Carole L. [three 4W, plus a hook off TONE]
LEVY (160 points) - against Angela V. [two 4W]
IGLUS (160 points) - against Kris W. [two 4W]
DRUB (112 points) - against Kathy T. [two 4W]


Hey, I found my old elementary school friend Tiffany on Facebook! I remember her little sister Catherine, too. Also found Ryan Thomson on there - real estate, indeed! Forgot to add this yesterday: my sister has a new pronunciation for our last name. NINJA?! HAHAHAHA! Hien really didn't like her being in the background of one photo that Andrew took for me and Adam last week at the grad banquet, so I cropped it for her - yay for Photobucket!

LJ Haiku: This page is not here
like plum blossoms in the wind
existence is fake

Eric told Dylan to call me to ask for Pastor John's address and directions - good thing I'm at the computer! :D (I am unprepared since I suck!)

Note to self: Look up drivers for this motherboard online: American Megatrends Inc. Version P1.90 from Sept. 15, 2003?!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home