Thursday, August 21, 2008

I wish the entire known universe would STOP CALLING ME!

BLAH! I've had to receive too many phone calls tonight! One from someone's aunt, one from Lisa, one from some 778 number which I don't recognize, three from Dylan (who told me to take care - I shall!), and three from someone else who may be doing things of which I do not approve! [but HIS life... right? MAYBE!] I also made a phone call to Eric about tomorrow and Saturday, and one to Connie's cell - ANSWER YOUR PHONE, WOMAN! I've also had to contend with the computer restarting at least six times - Corey thinks it's overheated, which it may well be with some temperature at 71°C! I'm used to lo-fi evenings, mostly... at least the scammers aren't calling me as often now! And no, I do NOT ask too many questions if a phone is messed up! :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home