Thursday, August 21, 2008

Massive guilt trips - NO!

Got together with Karen for lunch at the Oakridge White Spot, which almost ended up not happening as she didn't see me up at the top of the room! We got our usual dishes - fajita salad, and hearty brunch with all sausage and toast. Talked about communication, Steph's training / emails, Dylan, feeding off wackiness, Martin, Vivian, grief, how guys process things by going out, Eric / Kieran / Ron / Veronica, the differences between guys and girls, Eunice, Facebook, Jen, ways to increase love or appreciation, Danielle / Sean / Adela, Easter, living together, Kamloops, fears, parental guilt trips, Ivan, Andrea, and more. I should forward the link to Nathan's video to my mom, hahaha - he can definitely think for himself! Yes, people are trying to help me! Just wish people would tell me certain things, but maybe I should quit expecting it. Maybe I'll be SUPER... PERSON! (or some other generic thing like that!)

Now I'm trying to analyze the shorter length of the rings on someone's phone / voicemail... of ALL the things to pick apart! I think what comes closest is Jeremy's analysis of the length and differences of the railing on the stairs of the church basement a couple weeks ago! :D

The words in my current game with George kinda make a sentence: "Thief mails urn, shiv gotten, douche dun." HAHAHA!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home