Friday, June 05, 2009

Mall stairs dream / No more fussiness! / Stupid random idiots! / UnbreakableSalmon

I'm up at 9:45 and was awake an hour earlier (went to bed at almost 4 AM) only because some stupid people were making noise right outside my window. Was having a dream where Pastor Ted and his wife Auntie Grace were guiding me, Grandma, and others around a mall especially when Grandma got hungry. All the little stairs were a bit much for the old lady to handle, but she seemed to be okay. No idea why I had the dream, heh.

Got a weird phone call from Kamloops when I was out yesterday, which wasn't from the usual number: 250-434-7096, anyone? I remember being further relieved last night (after helping Harmony with Grace's cake knife, and her mom with Kleenex) that I wasn't with a certain person anymore - he would have made a big fuss about me and Jeremy sharing each other's drinks. Dude, it's what we DO at times! My reaction to that would have been the same as it was back then: "If you don't like it, TOO BAD!" Totally not worth making a big deal about, man! Saw Eric Ho briefly online last night when I did get home, but couldn't talk to him since I was trying to sorta catch up. TMI: My nose is peeling BADLY, man... good thing I can just deal with the skin now, haha.

Had a message from Michael Head just now on Facebook, basically nudging me in Wordscraper. Now, I don't expect random people to just know that I'm busy with my brother's wedding this weekend, but seriously. I dislike being nudged anyway, but just because he thinks that "I know you play often and several games at a time" does not mean he can assume that I'll be at the computer all the time - sheesh!


Facebook quiz taken from Becky:

Leslie completed the quiz "What is Your Inner Self?" with the result A Universal Person. You're a perfect balance of everything. You've gone through a fair share of things to be able to put yourself in people's shoes. You are caring and understanding. You are fun and warm to be around. You tend to help people. You know what it is like to be at an all-time low, and you know how to deal with things a lot. And you are good friends with all of your friends. You are kinda like the Goldilocks of personalities. The things you do are practical, but sensitive to whom it would affect. You are at ease with yourself, and have spent a good deal of time finding yourself. Now that you have, you've finally bloomed into something beautiful.


Hahaha. I got salmoned without even having to update, again!

[10:14:28] unbreakablesalmon: Pirate vs. Ninja. who wins?
[10:16:57] flamsterette_x: Pirate vs. Ninja... the Ninja!
[10:17:35] unbreakablesalmon: who's this?
[10:18:42] flamsterette_x: nobody you know... we've been connected through a bot
[10:19:33] unbreakablesalmon: Did you receive virus from me? I hope not...
[10:20:25] flamsterette_x: do you have a virus?
[10:20:47] unbreakablesalmon: not that I know of..
[10:22:00] flamsterette_x: Okay, I can tell you what this is. It is NOT a virus. We won't be getting any from this conversation.
[10:22:19] flamsterette_x: look up
[10:22:26] flamsterette_x: the.
[10:22:27] flamsterette_x: missing.
[10:22:29] flamsterette_x: hat.
[10:22:44] unbreakablesalmon: what?
[10:22:59] flamsterette_x: on LiveJournal
[10:23:09] unbreakablesalmon: ah alright...
[10:25:38] flamsterette_x: all one word
[10:25:48] unbreakablesalmon: it's a community?
[10:25:55] flamsterette_x: or look up Project Upstream on Google
[10:26:10] unbreakablesalmon: got it, thanks
[10:26:13] flamsterette_x: it's a community created to discuss the phenomenon, yes





You Are A Little Snobby



Being a little snobby every once and a while is totally allowed.

If no one was ever snobby, people wouldn't try to better themselves.



While you enjoy the finest things in life (that you can afford), you do tire of superficiality.

You know there's more to life than what's just on the surface.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home