Saturday, June 06, 2009

Shackles, animals, and valleys... Mom is hilarious!

Couldn't find my bus pass, so asked my dad to drive me to the townhouse. Found Dad's copy of FOXE'S BOOK OF MARTYRS, which I keep forgetting to return, so stashed that in my stuff too. His reaction when I gave it back: "So they all died, right?" Somewhat obviously if they were all martyrs, yes... :P

Had dinner when I got there, and then we discussed clothing / plans / tomorrow's timeline. We amused ourselves by measuring Grandma's butt: 44 inches around! She was definitely NOT impressed, hahaha. "Measure yourself! Cheh!" Steph will drive me and Vivian S. all day tomorrow; Viv doesn't mind being out all day, apparently. Went with my mom and sister to pick up a lot of baked goods to put in the church kitchen's fridge - thank goodness that works, too. Encountered a SLOW man in an alley: HURRY UP! There were lots of people out and about on a Friday night, heh.

Saw Stanley at church, who said that he had nothing to do. He had a cool pink shirt and cowboy hat, though! Says he hates Facebook because people don't play the games when he does. Learned that Julie and Elaine's mom is dying, and that's too bad for the girls. Auntie Cynthia is a nice person, and really loved the toddlers too. The family plans on going to church on Sunday, so perhaps I will too - depends on how tired I am, but we'll see. I was a bit cranky already when we got home, even with cheesecake and stuff. Tomorrow will be crazy, man! Had to try on pants and the dragon top... it's my style, haha.


Hilarious quotes from Mom tonight:

1. "You know when you give birth, they give you an ANIMAL so you don't poo on the doctors!" (she meant an ENEMA!)

2. "What do they call those things that your legs are in when you give birth? I know! The doctors put your feet in SHACKLES!" (she meant STIRRUPS)

3. "Give me your mouth!" Um, no.

4. "Let this dragon necklace dangle in your valley..." (she means cleavage...)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home