Wednesday, August 15, 2007

You snooze, you lose!

Last night, I called my brother to bug him about the late August birthday cards - I knew I should have written something in them before handing them off to him! We also discussed those breakfast locations (which would trump Denny's in his opinion), cabs (NOT high-maintenance!), the bus depot, errands, SLB night, family stuff, Eric calling to make sure I didn't die on any escalators, and how they'd need a ride on Friday since Sam's still in Hong Kong / Eric and I are going to the beach with our small group. Later, I learned from my mother that Grandma REALLY wasn't happy at lunch on Sunday - I could definitely tell, even if she didn't make any comments upon returning home. Oh well, I'll spend some time with her today and NOT press her on the issue! Not surprised that Korey would want to pass on that, given her cultural bias and mindset - we both know it's racist to dislike your relatives dating outside their ethnicity, but not much we can do about her! (she'll be a most unhappy camper at the wedding, yikes)

Then Korey and I had a most interesting conversation - it was pretty sweet, in more ways than one. I got an email from Randal about the PNE being free for a few hours when it opened - that reminded me about our SLB night, so I emailed him about that. He's taking Thursday off, so he can be there anytime... he even offered me a ride, which I took. (later, Eric thought that he should report this to Korey - hahaha, he already KNOWS!)

HAHAHA. Nathan replied to the SLB email by using Alan's own words on him! As Galan says: "You snooze, you lose!" (Galan is this old nickname derived from gai lan - Chinese vegetables) So right! It's not OUR problem, hahaha.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home