Tuesday, August 14, 2007

White diamond / Tag-team teasing

I got a white diamond in Bookworm earlier by using two blue sapphires on the word VIVA (first two letters), and then I used it on the A in the word AIM. Also, Deborah informs me that May 21 is Defenestration Day. :D

Eric called me earlier tonight before Committee meeting / while I was napping to ask whether I'd got home okay without having to go on any escalators, then asked whether I'd talked to Korey yet. I'd avoided escalators (YAY!), but hadn't talked to Korey - he'd called while I was still out running errands. Thank goodness for his loving concern! Of course we'll talk later - probably before SLB night on Thursday to arrange rides and such for that and Friday. Here's to more direction-giving, haha.

Andrea and Chuck called me from a drive home to tag-team tease me about Korey. It was Chuck's turn to play the innocent, this time about what happened this weekend: Andrea said that he was being goofy, which I knew. Talked about Facebook, the picture she took on Sunday (she'll give it to me), our looking SO CUTE together, what Korey and I did this weekend, banquet pictures from Phil and Grace's wedding, Jon's "ring joke" on Sunday, talking on the phone and MSN a lot, and my general happiness in the relationship. It was an interesting conversation, and I'm glad they thought about me!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home