Sunday, August 12, 2007

Who CARES if I'm dating outside of my race?! We don't!

Eric and Korey picked me up, and announced we were going to Richmond Sushi - fine by me, since I don't have a secret love affair with Sui Sha Ya in Lansdowne! Discussed the quality of the food, bad people who think Korey doesn't really have a girlfriend, supposed "dirty looks" we were getting from strangers since I was obviously dating a non-Chinese person, kimchi and sashimi being Korey's "favorite" items (meaning NOT), teasing about secret girlfriends / boyfriends, tomorrow's plans (PICK ME UP and we can HANG OUT after lunch!), jokes about tapes and parental grilling, looking at the person who asks you questions, what my dad looks like, repeated gags in PINKY AND THE BRAIN, and Steph's joking about Eric as the third wheel becoming reality. Korey doesn't know how Eric and I can stand some stuff he absolutely hates, but that's what makes people different! He ate a lot of tempura, which is something I can only take so much of - but I did have SOME. There are different degrees of being the third wheel - tonight's events were fine, but sitting somewhere as two people are making out is NOT the best thing ever! Interesting discussion, especially when Eric decided to render the time in Spanish... Korey decided to count in Japanese just for us, haha.

Then we went to Rose Garden Café a bit early, where Eric and I found that it had changed since December 2004. Chinese Eric arrived a bit later, and we all set in to discussing Kamloops / hockey / God's mysterious ways in bringing people together / Fay in Edmonton till the 25th taking care of an 85-year-old. We also talked about the grad banquet, shady Pho, movies (SIMPSONS / RUSH HOUR 3), dessert, Nathan / Jon / Isabel. I suspected that Korey was trying to feed me dessert, which I later confirmed with him - it was FINE since it wasn't a big glob of stuff! We were so tired that white Eric was trying to prop his head up using his bubble tea straw - that HAD to be a good photo opportunity. He should bring his digicam tomorrow, and remember Jon's pan flutes! Good thing he defended my lack of directional sense: I don't drive and don't pay attention much! When I got home, Korey called to see what I was doing.. not much, but we get to hang out more tomorrow! Corey thinks all we get up to is buttsex (NO), and thinks that my obsessive nature will help him get extra points in GUITAR HERO... I wish? Haha. Dan congratulated me on a little thing, and Eric M. thought that it was hard for me to eat one-handed. Well, good for Korey if he's left-handed since I'm not... but I can manage if I don't need both hands for something! (passing plates, drinking from full cups, etc.) It'll be interesting times tomorrow, definitely. Corey signed off by telling us crazy kids to behave ourselves... don't worry, we have and will in future! :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home