Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Happy?! / Cookies / Dream of my ex KIDNAPPING me?! / Talking too much!

Part of an unedited email from my mom: "In case any thing happy to us, you can get that paper and get money." I shouldn't laugh, but... I can't resist! Speaking of email, I'm glad I made plans with my brother via phone before I checked it: Mom wanted me to come over for dinner. No thanks... I'm not going to give you four extra hours to yell at me because you're stressed out! Good thing Jon can pick me up after 9:30 - I'm doing laundry and garbage RIGHT NOW so I can be ready when that happens! He says the flight may be overbooked, so Mom wants to get to the airport earlier. Fair enough! Harmony also just forwarded me the cookie exchange Evite from Grace - haha, I could go to that, we'll see! After being annoyed that nobody was home when I called, I finally phoned my dad at church - HE can tell her that I'm not going to be there for dinner instead! HA.

Had a dream where my ex dressed up in a blond wig and concealer, then kidnapped me almost in full view of my brother and his friends! (they were behind a glass mirror, but couldn't do anything) Luckily, his dream self was as stupid as his real-life self, and he actually let me go to the washroom by myself. I made a quick phone call to my brother, who (along with his friends) came to see my ex on a pretext, and rescued me by killing him with LETHAL BULLETS! Then after I was cleaned up and such, I met Daniel / Michelle / Jason Y. in a park, and we went away from a brick wall in their blue car - I sat in the front by Jason. That's all I remember, but it was weird enough!




You Talk Too Much



You may think that you're entertaining, witty, or smart... but you're boring the heck out of everyone you know.

Give it a rest. Even if you are a charmer, remember that charm works best in small doses.



You don't realize it, but talking too much is highly annoying. You're not letting anyone get a word in, and you're probably repeating yourself.

So sit back and let other people talk. Ask a few questions. You may be surprised to learn what other people have to say.

Oh, I do NOT! Just because I picked certain answers... *sigh*

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home