Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dilys, Aaron, cookies, fries, Chrystal, nuggets, recipes, and angels

Haha, Dilys and Aaron added me on Facebook - nice! Had a weird dream where I followed Chrystal and a bunch of people into a McDonald's, where we got a lot of fries and nuggets to go. Then we went through a maze of corridors and such before we came out again, onto a gravel and stone road. That's all I remember, but it was okay. No malice in the dream, which was good.

Decided to finally reply to the Cookie Exchange Evite - but when I did, I was logged in as Harmony, which is understandable since she forwarded me the original Evite from Grace in the first place. So I just sent Grace a message explaining things, and also added the caveat that I can't bake! Yikes! We'll see what happens, though! Ah, she just sent me my own copy of the Evite, and advises everyone to bake / buy five dozen (60) cookies. Okay, I guess I'm out of here to buy some Royal Dansk tins after I finish something up! Jonne (jonne_bunny) got my Christmas card, and sent a message of thanks.


What are the ingredients of your personality? by Einna
Name
Gender
2 cups ofapathy
1 1/2 cups ofindependence
2 teaspoons ofgreed
A dash ofa golden heart
Serve with

That coffee looks like sludge, almost!


What type of Angel are you going to be?
by Xaine_13
Name
Birthday
Wing color ghost white
Hair lengthShort
Hair color dark red
Type of AngelAn Angel of Silence. When we need to be still and to listen to our small, quiet voice inside, whether that of our High Self or our Angels, ask for this friend to help. "Be still and know yourself; be still and know God." Also helpful when we need help with what to say and what NOT to say!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home