Thursday, December 10, 2009

If you jaywalk, it could cost you your LIFE!

I went out to London Drugs to buy a whole bunch of cookies. Yes, I could have chosen Safeway / Save-On / other places which are closer to the townhouse, but it's familiar to me. After rejecting Royal Dansk cookies as too common (haha), I got a big 1.14-kg pack of Voortman cookies, which wasn't quite five dozen cookies. So to make up for that perceived shortfall, I bought some Voortman cookies in the shape of gingerbread men. Then I saw some Manner Wien Apfel Lebkuchen cookies: chocolate-coated gingerbread with apple fruit filling? I decided to try it, so bought a bag for Steph and me to share. Figured I might as well do all this BEFORE it starts to snow on the weekend - thank goodness the church is all enclosed with the parkade! Got home to find a message from Grace about the cookie exchange: apparently, I'm not the only one who doesn't really bake, so I can just buy the cookies. GOOD THING! Steph just called to say she'd be a little late since she's working on a file in which a pedestrian was killed while crossing the street: "DON'T JAYWALK!" I might as well eat first after I shower, then...

Note: If LJ were a strip club Memegen, by kikibeth


Which Hellsing Chara would you make crazy? by MangaFight
Name
Age
You would make Crazy:Major
And how?you teach them in math
So He / she first...Fucking with a pizza
Then he/she...Rap a song about blue flowers
But then he strikes back witha big blue planet (how ever...)
but in the and...You are friends again
this one is helping you to survive:Anderson
So in the end, you had three-way sex with:Alucard and Integra
You look like this

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home