Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Pooping a lot in dreams, science field, Muse

What the heck?! I dreamed that my friends and I were going all over an old house to scout out the size of rooms. Then I had to go to the washroom, so we found one of the bathrooms - only thing was, it would NOT stop coming out! It was even a coppery-green-brown tinge, and of course I had to clean it up since it went everywhere! Mary and Vivian (among others) were NOT impressed! Someone called at 10 AM, effectively waking me up. Thank goodness in that instance, although I did try to get back to sleep - only worked for half an hour or so. Ah well...




You Are Chemistry



Of all the types, you are the most "mad scientist." You love to really get to the essence of how things work.

You are also a total brainiac and good at crunching out equations. You are very detail-oriented.



You understand concepts and theories well. You are capable of very abstract thought.

You are inventive and creative. You might create a drug to make everyone smarter or come up with a totally new food flavor!

Which Member of Muse Will You Shag? by Parhab
Your Name:
Band Member:Chris Wolstenholme
Location:In your ex's bedroom
Did he like it?No
Did you like it?Nothing Special
What noises?Yawns
What did he scream as he came?"I loooooove yooouuu!!!"

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home