Saturday, December 12, 2009

"We're in Richmond because it has houses!" HAHAHAHA!

Henry called me to say he was running late; okay, I can deal with that! When he got to the intersection, he said that he had to drop off some tablecloths at his sister's since she's having a big dinner party. Maybe we could FLY and we'd be at church at 4:15, haha! Talked about a tiring Santa thing at his work, and then we listened to a bunch of Christmas music. It took us more than ten minutes to get out of Richmond, and our time was NOT helped by a fireman crew parking its truck at the firehall near Kerr and 49th. He'd also underestimated the time it would take to drive to my parents' intersection, and told me in the parkade that he'd be in "so much shit!" I agreed, and was thankful that Auntie Vivian didn't seem to be around because then *I* would have been in some trouble too, most likely!

Discussed cousin issues with Melia, Christmas stuff and last week's potluck with Chrystal (she liked the idea of sweet potato pie!), Christmas crafts for preschoolers with Jessica / Stanley / Golden (cereal? popcorn?), and other things with people. Gave the Hannah Montana stickers to Hannah, once I asked her whether she'd like them. She talked to me about Miley Cyrus - yup, I know who that is! Also talked to Ian, Sean, Gabriel, Nicholas, and other kids - I told Jordan that the Awana Store does NOT operate on credit! ("I'm supposed to get one Awana dollar, and I'll pay you back later!") Saw Richie afterwards, who was there for worship practice. Mike thought my "del Valle" pineapple juice said "VANILLA" - hahaha!

On the way home, I fielded a lot of "Are we in Richmond / Vancouver / Canada? Are we near Richmond Centre?" questions from Sean, and Ian said that someone wasn't friends with one of his friends anymore. Once I got home and had some curry, I washed the dishes. Then I called Eric, who said that he could give me a ride, but I wouldn't like it. I asked if this had anything to do with the reason he was looking at a map last night - yes, it did. STUPID EX MESSING UP MY LITTLE LIFE, AGAIN! Apparently, he'll be dropped off at Superstore and get picked up there by someone else. I wish he'd stop being in town on the weekends - it totally screws up MY plans on the ONE weekend I would actually need Eric to drive me to church. UGH. Now I'm having more brandy beans than is healthy!

Edit: I tried calling Ivan's cell, then remembered an hour later that it was stolen a while back. Then I tried calling Sam's parents, but no one answered the phone. So I relied on the church directory to give me Ivan's home number. Luckily, Ivan answered, so all I had to explain was that my sister would be working till 3 AM, and she wasn't sure whether she'd be up for church tomorrow - quite literally! Ivan said they'd give me a call before they arrived - good thing. I pre-heated the bedroom, and set the alarm... then left my sister a note where she'd most probably see it. Good thing there are perogies in the fridge for breakfast tomorrow! Steph also called to see how I was doing, so I gave her the update... and Carley also added me on Facebook, which was rather fast considering I'd just sent the request thirty seconds before!


What do the Inuyasha characters think about you? (girls only) by I_am_Heartless
Name / Nickname:
Inuyasha thinks:You are frickin awesome
Kagome thinks:Doesn't know what to think of you...
Miroku thinks:Will you bear my child
Sango thinks:You can't be trusted
Shippo thinks:You are a good friend
Koga thinks:You suck
Sesshomaru thinks:You are beautiful (you: okay...)
Naraku thinks:You are hot! (you: okay...)
Kikyo thinks:Get away from me!
Other random people think:You are strong and brave

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home