Sunday, December 06, 2009

Dream about Sharon, Andrea, Evites, my mom, and unwed mothers / Christmas and fear!

Had a dream where my mom yelled at me in front of Andrea while we were all in line at a department store. Apparently, I shouldn't have asked her whether Sharon had her baby yet (although the Evite had sent out a nice reminder on the etiquette of asking unwed mothers about that kind of thing)... this sadly sounds like something she might do! Then again, I shouldn't have bought a 12.51-litre can of mushroom soup, or a LOT of chicken to go with it. WHAT THE HECK?! Sharon is presumably happily married to John Law, for one!

Leslie's just got their Naughty Christmas Name from Name Generators. It's Butter Babe the Steamy Polar Bear.

Leslie's just got their Christmas Character Name from Name Generators. It's Father Christmas.

Leslie's just got their Christmas Bear Name from Name Generators. It's Lovable Sweety-Toes.


Facebook quiz taken from Darren:

Leslie took the "I CAN GUESS YOUR PHOBIA" quiz and got "Leukophobia." Fear of the color white.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home