Friday, December 11, 2009

No Longer QuiverFull, Duggar Baby #19, Monopoly piece, household chore

No Longer Quivering - one woman's story of how she isn't in the Quiverfull movement any longer. (I found this in a discussion about the Duggars' 19th kid Josie, who was born weighing one pound and six ounces - I was heavier than that when I was born prematurely, at 2.2 pounds!) Called Eric at work, and reminded him that I am housesitting; no, I did not steal my parents' number! Good thing he plans to leave his house after 7. :D

Edit: Lesley Chung unexpectedly invited me to her place for lunch along with some other ladies. Hmm. It's on December 28 (a Monday) at around noon. I replied to her email, saying I should be free, so I'll figure out how to get there later! Also spent some time renaming tags, since I can do that without it taking five minutes per tag! Sarah (wished4this) also unfriended me, sending me a message to say that it was nothing personal (yeah right...) - but that the dynamic content and my many / long posts were partly to blame for her not being able to load her friends page. Okay, I can live with that - it's not like I saw an entry from her, because she probably used filters a whole lot.



You Are the Shoe



You are a hard worker and quite stubborn. You are willing to put in long hours to achieve your goal.

You never give up, even when things get difficult. You are very tough.



You are adventurous and free-spirited. You are confident that you can do almost anything, and you are never afraid.

You're the type of person who wants to conquer the whole world. And you know it begins one step at a time.




You Are Dusting



You are meticulous, focused, and extremely detail-oriented. It's likely that you have the cleanest home of anyone you know.

You notice all the little things that people seem to overlook. And it's not unusual for a tiny detail that's out of place to get under your skin.



Your perfectionism has no bounds, and in most cases, it's an asset. The world needs more people who can dot every "i" and cross every "t."

You're the type of person who appreciates a job well done. You believe that effort counts for a lot.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home