Monday, November 14, 2005

Text Twist

This morning, I got a free SP2 CD in the mail from Microsoft... someone had recommended that people order one a while ago from this site. "Especially if you are on dial up, you really need to order a copy of SP2. If the day comes that you crash and have to start over, you'll wish you had it. Even on a faster connection, it's a good thing to have handy so you can install it before connecting to the internet. An unprotected computer will, on average, be infected with something within 20 minutes of connecting to the internet. This is based on just being connected... you don't even have to go to any web pages."

I also got Marie's pop-top gadget thinger in the mail too. Now I'll have to buy Primo or Chunky Soup one of these days so I can try it out to see if it works on the can tabs. At least this thing comes with detailed visual instructions that I can keep, which is what works best for me! :D

I'm also glad that a certain package I sent to England made it there in time. No love for the mail people there, though!


I'm bored. I'll play Text Twist all night.... with or without the help of the Internet Anagram Server. ;)

Since I don't have to worry about others closing windows accidentally (but me), maybe I'll exceed this high score: 314,720 posted on 16 June 2005. (a Thursday)

Who wants to play too?


Besides, this helps with Blogger's latest announcement: "We are planning a two hour outage this evening from 9 PM to 11 PM PST. This is to complete the network maintenance we've been performing over the last several weeks." They might be out till later than that time, too... it's been known to happen. :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home