Saturday, November 19, 2005

Pop-top gadget and cards

Marie's pop-top gadget worked successfully on the can of fajita beef soup that I had in the cupboard after some maneuvering... yay! :D Now I have to tell her... that is, if I don't get distracted by other shiny stuff on the message board. ;) (I can try chicken sausage gumbo Chunky Soup in future!)

Rachel B. (cynicalsiren) and Candy also got their cards from me in the past couple of days, too! Yayness all around for now! That's two more out of 38. (40 if you count the two birthday cards) Total received from the stuff I mailed out or plan to mail out: 8 out of 40. Not bad... yes, I keep lists! :D

Gotta eat this soup before Sam gets here at 3:15... see ya kiddies later! *waves and disappears*

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home