Saturday, November 19, 2005

Dragon tails, mouse ears, making dinner of what's around, new comment stats meme not working

Sam and his brother Jeremy picked me up today, albeit a little late, but that was fine with me. At least Sam and I weren't the only ones not at the Awana lunch thing, haha. A bunch of us tried on costumes like a dragon tail and mouse ears: Alysia wanted Chris to try on some ballet tutu so she could take a picture of it to show his girlfriend Sabrina, but he wouldn't. Apparently, the kids all have to dress up as animals or plants for the Dec. 10 Christmas concert... should be interesting, kinda.

Auntie Rebecca REALLY wants Jon to play at the concert, even though he'll presumably be back earlier that day... I guess we'll see whether he's up for being an extra violinist or whatever! I had the dinner of champions while waiting for her to finish practicing with the kids: peach juice, two Chinese crackers, water, Chinese cakes, pretzels, a mini sponge cake, fruit candy, a cream puff, and a caramel. Now that I'm home, I'll top that off with the remains of my fajita beef soup since I'm really not that hungry.

Now, if only I can get this comments stats thing to work... seems simple enough... but it freezes on me ALL the time! Blah. :P

#1 Go to this page and select View Source in your browser (you must View Source or else it will not get the proper contents! You can do this in Internet Explorer by right-clicking and selecting "View Source" or in Firefox by selecting "View Page Source").

#2 Copy what you see and paste it into your favorite plain-text editor. Microsoft Word and Wordpad are NOT plain-text editors; Notepad is. Save it to a place where you will be able to find it.

#3 Next to the file box below, select "Browse" and find the file you just saved. After this, hit "Get stats."


Edit: Never mind. It's for Mac / Linux users. *is a ditz*


P.S. AIM will be lonely this week. =/

P.P.S. Julie (julie709) got my card and postcard! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home