Saturday, November 19, 2005

Rides, Received Cards, Questions 501-550 of 5000, Quizzes

Since LJ is up again after moving servers, I may as well update. I tried going to bed earlier than usual tonight, at around 1. Getting more sleep that way doesn't work for me... I think I need to invest in Nyquil / alcohol, or do more physical exercise. :P

I called Sam earlier: he has a ton of papers to do, so won't be going to that appreciation lunch thing... 3:15 works for me as long as I get a ride! (if I don't sleep in horribly, that is...) Hey, I took the Intellectual Sexiness Test as well. :D

A few people have already received my Christmas cards, or at least let me know that they did: Shannon (tearfulgoodbyes), Natalie (chibi_blackie), Kira (kazulanth), Brynn (irishvampire13), and Darren (dfrancis)... he gets a bonus birthday card! Yeah, I'm ahead of schedule... but since I had a bunch of stuff to mail ANYHOW, why not bung it in with the rest? I'm practical, if not completely sane. ;)


Got these questions from this QuestionClub LJ post by Arthurbulla. I'm going to post the survey in 50-question batches, like the original. No worries there! Five thousand questions and answers wouldn't fit as an entry, anyhow. :P

The only complete copy... you'll have to go around erasing answers.


501. If you could rename yourself, what would your new name be? Celestina!

502. What is your glam name (your screen name plus your street name)? Alena Gilbert.

503. What makes someone cool vs. not cool? Cool: Isn't prejudiced, doesn't pre-judge, doesn't accuse people of things they didn't do, etc. Uncool: Does all of the above and more.

504. What is your favorite song from the 70's (think the Eagles, Elton John, early punk, early Bowie, Fleetwood Mac, disco, glam, or whatever you want)? Lou Reed, Walk On The Wild Side.

505. Are you uncommonly attractive and vivacious? HAHAHAHAHA, no!

506. How could you strengthen yourself? Be more assertive.

507. Have you ever lost touch with someone you should call? Yup, quite a few people.

508. Deep in thought, do you forgive everyone? No.

509. What's the difference between old school and new school:

punk? Old school was way better than the new school, dude.

goth? They were true innovators then.. now, they're just wearing black all day.

hip hop? Old school actually had a tune and message to it.. now, it's all about seeing how many swear words and bad references you can cram into four minutes.

In all 3 cases, which is better? Punk.

510. What do you have faith in? God, my friends, maybe life? haha

511. Are you my friend? No.

512. What (not who) do you care about? My reputation.

513. What is the worst thing that could possibly happen to you? Have all my loved ones die / alienate themselves from me.

514. Who or what is really the absolute root and source of all evil? Satan.

515. Do you want to change the world? If you don't, who will? I don't know if I'm capable of changing the world.

516. Why did you decide to complete this survey? To see if I could stick out 5000 questions.

517. Has anyone ever led you on? Oh yeah.

518. What was the last thing you did against your will? Don't remember.

519. What are your plans for the rest of today? SLEEP!

520. How can you make tomorrow better than today was? Go out and do stuff for the kids with friends.

521. Where have all the cowboys gone? Nice Paula Cole reference. Probably Calgary.

522. How often do you get jealous? All the time. *sigh*

523. What is the one thing you do that your friends wish you didn't? Annoy them with pointless questions.

524. Do you do any soul searching? Yes.

525. Do you even have a soul? Of course.

526. If you made friends with someone older and slightly insane who took you to clubs and whatnot, would that be fun? YES!

527. Are you a slave to love? Sometimes...

528. Is love the drug? It can be, given the right circumstances.

529. Does anyone understand you? Maybe one or two people...

530. Do you even understand yourself? Not really...

531. Are you a mad scientist? No, but that looks like fun!

532. Who influences you to be the way you are? Nathan, Corey, Eric...

533. What are some ideas that you live by? It's past 3 AM, so I'm not thinking about this.

534. How can people act to make you want to get to know them? Friendly and humorous.

535. Are you delicate or tough? Somewhere in between, though my sister always says I'm tough for some odd reason.

536. Would you rather be smarter or more beautiful? Smarter.

537. Have you ever had a surprise party? Yeah, but Cindy Yang ruined the surprise.

538. What makes someone lame? If they go around acting all full of themselves.

539. What words did you and your friends make up, and what do they mean? I can't think of an answer to this one.

540. What do adults do that you will never do? Smoke.

541. Forever young... do you want to be forever young? Rod Stewart... whoever wrote this is showing her age. :P Sometimes...

542. Do you really want to live forever? Oasis! Not really if I think about it...

543. What could make you so happy right now that you would cry and laugh and sing? At past 3 AM? Finally finding the true love of my life. :P

544. Do you experience powerful emotions? Yes, sometimes.

545. Who is your favorite artist? I don't know about ART art... but musical artist: one of my favorites is Matthew Good. (too many to pick just one)

546. What would you like to protest against? The abuse of women and children!

547. What or who do you support? The rights of the people who have no defenders. (my brother will know what I'm talking about)

548. If you got pregnant tomorrow, would you have an abortion? In that EXTREMELY unlikely event, no.

549. Do you like picking out greeting cards, or would you rather write your own? Writing my own.

550. Are you mysterious? Kinda-sorta, but not really.


Your Wedding Gown Is
Bonny Style 510 Wedding Gown



.jpg
You're a Depressed Drunk!
When you drink, the world seems to become
unbearable. You wonder why you're still living
and when it will all end. You cry and clutch
the bottle to your chest, singing dark lyrics.
People get phone calls from you in the middle
of the night to hear you slur out your
apologies for having been such a jerk all these years.


What Kind of Drunk Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home