Thursday, November 17, 2005

Vancouver vs. Calgary, cards, blogs, inconvenient illness, dreams, designer jeans

If Kyle wants Vancouver things that aren't like what he'd get in Calgary, I'd have to go to Aberdeen and Yaohan. Asian imports rule, haha.

I wrote Christmas cards to Haley (haleyxcore) and Stephanie (pandorabox82) today.. I'll need to get more US stamps from the post office soon. David (omni_sinrilus) wants a birthday card, so I'll get on that too when I'm able to go out again next week. Also caught up on Dawn, Dave, Jon, Vivian, Spoz, and Steph's blogs.. good reading!

I've finally found out why my worker hasn't been around for the past two weeks.. he's been ill. Now, I know he had to have a chest X-Ray done a while back... but c'mon! I need to get various things done with him, such as MOVING PREP. Oh well, it's better that he's resting now.. heh heh.

Try not to hit the walls or the blue blocks! I made it to 55 seconds.


All my dreams this week have started out as being set at church. There was the one on Sunday with Sam, Joey, Erin, Vanessa, Steph, Eric, and a bunch of other church friends sitting around in a big group outside somewhere. Then there was the one on Monday in which I was involved in a very fast-paced stressful Awana: four pieces of paperwork to fill out for each kid who came, plus money reckonings for their dues. (it's not normally like that, believe me!)

Tuesday, I dreamed of the Fellowship interacting with people from Our Place: I think we decided Viper (or his snake avatar) tasted like chicken, haha.

Last night, a bunch of people were at church for a Christmas / winter thing.. then it turned into a couple in a car where the girl was in pain and the guy was trying to comfort her with hugs. The guy slammed into a slab of wood in the middle of the road that kids were using to jump over on skateboards, and then it turned into a Little Women scenario where the Beth character looked like she was going to die from a high fever!

I don't know... methinks this is like Dylan's dream one Saturday where he saw a cross with an arrow pointing to it. He wasn't feeling well and was going to skip church the next day, but afterwards figured that he should go. There IS the Canucks game versus Anaheim at 1, which brings back to mind that conversation with Eric H. about the conflict between being a sports fan and a churchgoer. I guess I can always go home with Eric M. on Sunday, haha. (because my parents always take a long time, and we probably won't get home till MAYBE post-game or the third period if we're lucky!)


Your Designer Jeans Are
Fornarina Mia Jean in Reserve


Is it just me, or am I not the only one for whom those jeans would fit?! *boggle*

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home