Saturday, February 02, 2008

Sushi at SUI SHA YA

Eric and Korey picked me up for lunch at SUI SHA YA at Lansdowne. We talked about [deep-fried] gyoza, [raw] fish (Grandma's favorite!), teriyaki, tempura, sashimi, yams, rolls, songs, AMERICAN IDOL, Chapstick, babies, Ryan / Alison / Jeremy / new baby coming soon / Coke, green tea, glass and DEFENESTRATION, Jen and Karen being awesome, Chrystal, snow, Dylan, Eric not drinking alcohol OR eating cake (NO SUGAR!), pink lingerie (NOT Eric's thing), and more. When I got home, Korey called me to chat - he was also looking for the Coquitlam Ikea phone number - 411 costs money, for sure! I had 46 emails waiting, and deleted 20 of them. I'll get to them later or tomorrow... maybe...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home