Sunday, January 27, 2008

Dream of blue sparkly shirts and concerts

I had a weird dream last night, but I still think I slept very well:

* Jon wanted to wear my blue sparkly shirt to a concert full of horns / saxes / guitars / banjos, and I told him that it was a girl's shirt. He didn't seem to mind, and said it would make him stand out. All the chairs and tables in a high school cafeteria were overturned to make room for the stage and the elite band - they sounded pretty good. We hobnobbed with the students and band members, taking in the choir while we did this.

* Ron and Veronica warned us against something bad at Halloween in a house full of Trick-Or-Treat bags. Karen Lew later confirmed it, and said there were ghosts and spirits everywhere.

* I surreptitiously turned on Steph's laptop with a billion start-up windows (featuring buildings and dunes) to close before she found out. Then I shut it down after furtively checking my mail - just in time since she came downstairs to do something on the computer. She didn't suspect a thing!

* Later, Steph and I made a tally of who called us: Ray, Dan F., a Virginia number, Richmond Gardens, "George Clooney and Gwyneth prank call," and more. Even a long-distance 604 number called us! We called them back in order of importance, but not the prank or Virginia. It was hilarious times with paper spread all over the floor for our notes on each call.

* I accidentally bumped into my mom when she wanted to use the washroom at 2:40 AM. Since there were two washrooms close to each other, I suggested she use the one with the brown wooden toilet seat. She wanted the one with the golden handles and golden toilet - I scooted in there first since I wanted to take a picture. She wasn't impressed, but I told her that she had ego problems as depicted by the posters on the wall. That didn't improve things, haha!

* I felt trapped in my blankets and pillow when I wanted to get up later to check the time and certain things on my computer screen. Try as I might, I could not get up! I felt smothered, but managed to get up a few times - then the blankets followed me and trapped me once again. No wonder I had trouble getting up with my alarm this morning!


No idea on this one - hopefully, I don't feel trapped by anything in particular! (maybe by Korey, though...)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home