Monday, January 28, 2008

My favorite BP server Megan has made it into dreams!

I had another weird dream last night:

* I received a message from my favorite BP server Megan, who said that it would be her last day soon, so we should all come by in the meantime for great deals. We tried to figure out a time - 10 PM didn't work because we wouldn't be out of Fellowship, and 11:30 PM didn't work because we might still be out then. So we settled on going the next day, and then being invited to her house for a huge party. The meal was AWESOME!

* My friends and I were in a very big ornate house with lots of rooms and a fantastic sundeck. Everyone got together into groups and plotted stuff in the various rooms. We explored Megan's huge house and found pictures of everyone on an altar. We wondered what this meant, and were told that the master of the house liked having pictorial proof of all his visitors - fair enough! I spent a lot of time interacting with Helen and Joe's baby Abigail, who was inexplicably called Carrie. Rich told me that she was warming up to people, which is a good thing!

* While trying to write messages to people on a tinfoil pan, we noticed that certain words were replaced by physical objects like a pumpkin / cake / frosting / trees. It reminded us of MSN and custom emoticons, and we loved that familiarity!

* Korey wanted to email my parents, so I helped him with it. He wanted to take them to task for not sending him any pictures of me, so he said that he'd seen pictures of me in an altar at Megan's house - they were the most beautiful things he'd seen, and he didn't know why the lards wouldn't let him see the family pictures!

* Then we all crowded into the huge TV room to watch a game show which was equal parts Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy. Some black woman was featured, and she looked very surprised when she guessed OMG correctly!


No idea why I had that dream... but I did get a great package from Janina (mrshannibal) in the mail today! A cute puppy card, two Oakland postcards, a Christmas card from her daughter Marilynn (headless_maids) which was returned to her since she put the wrong address on the envelope, a note with stickers on it, and maps of Oakland / the vicinity - very cool stuff! Thanks!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home