Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hermit / Floating brothel dream

Sometimes I think I'd be better off being a hermit. Less than 30 hours till a dose of much-needed humor and encouragement! (the last time I remember counting down the hours was when I was all excited about seeing Nick at Concert Band... YEARS ago!) In other news, I have a Facebook friend request from Nav Nijjer - I vaguely remember him, so why not? Haha, I should be a "stalker" more often for the nostalgia!

Something Nutty posted that provides insight for me: "[You] mak[e] comments without thinking about to whom you are speaking, with no regard for that person's feelings on some subjects. And you show animosity toward me every time we have any conversation that includes [that person]. Damned near EVERY time she comes up, you say to me, in a rather caustic voice, "Well, she likes you!". Like I can help that she likes me or that you feel like she has never liked you. Neither are under any of my control, yet you take it out on me. AND... I say nothing." I've been that way too much in the past. I should learn, definitely.


I had a weird dream last night... I was at home and suddenly, all the lights went out. Called Daniel, who came over with three aunties. K was also over; for some reason, he was a scruffy white guy with brown hair and a beard. He tried kissing me in front of everyone, but I demurred. Daniel fixed the lights, and then we all went on board a special cruise ship. Just how special was this ship? There was a special suite of rooms with very beautiful girls - that's right, it was a floating brothel.

After a few days in dream time, there was a big gathering of everyone on the ship. We were sitting on the floor, on the stairs, in folding chairs, etc. Someone came and told us that this floating brothel wasn't a good idea, and that it was moral filth. We'd all heard this before, but everyone who'd been associated with it repented. Then I became very concerned about a few puppies I'd left in the room next to the brothel. I unzipped my knapsack, but didn't find them in there. Went to the room where I'd left them (excusing myself to about a billion people), only to find they were dead! Jeremy consoled me while K was nowhere to be seen - he appeared a few minutes later and also tried to comfort me. Then the girl who had looked after the puppies (and other animals) came by; Jennifer had strawberry blond hair and a thin build, and was wearing a white T-shirt with black text on it. She pulled me into her arms and told me that it was okay to cry. I'd been holding back around the guys for some reason!

Nope, no idea why I had that dream.... o_O

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home