Friday, January 06, 2012

Mao's dancers, clash of Kings, Shaw "service"

I'm back at the library, having borrowed Mao's Last Dancer (Li Cunxin) and A Clash of Kings (George R.R. Martin) before I even got to the computer room. Thank goodness for time extensions, otherwise I'd never be able to catch up on the last 24 hours around here! At least Randal DID email me back, and I got interesting stuff to read.

Due to this stupid Internet problem, I won't be able to fully participate in my beloved weekly tradition for the first time in MONTHS! UGH! The people at Shaw were not helping. I told them that I knew I was disconnected from the Internet (I have a thing on my taskbar that clearly shows the status), and they STILL wanted me to go to various browsers to see if that was the case! Hello, I am not DUMB. I called Eric later, who at least kinda helped.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home