Thursday, January 05, 2012

Bryan, Shaw intermittent outages, inactive library account?

I had some thoughts about certain people in my life last night; private entries are indeed a good thing! Bryan surprises me and is crazy, for sure! When I got up today, I found that the Internet was intermittently in and OUT; Shaw even knew about it, too. Called Dr. Ruby's office, and got a good time in the future (the 26th at 3:30) for my testing. I finally decided to go to the library (being lucky to even send Mandy a reply at home about how Randal thinks Mr. Creep is a bad person now because of what he said about slapping Jen around), and found out that my library account is listed as inactive. UGH! I guess I'll have to do something about that while I'm here. Also, I just sent Randal a LONG email about my feelings regarding Mr. Creep AND Paul, since I couldn't tell him anything at Jeremy's with Paul being RIGHT THERE that night!


Edit: I just figured things out with the Accounts desk, and have checked out In the Still of the Night: The Strange Death of Ronda Reynolds and Her Mother's Unceasing Quest for the Truth (Ann Rule) - now, I have to remember to return it!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home