Saturday, December 13, 2008

REALLY long survey stolen from Billie

Time: 4:33 PM

About You

1. First Name: Leslie.

2. Middle Name: Chi Wah.

3. Do you like your name?: Meh...

4. Nicknames: Sarne, mostly... or Les.

5. Age: 32.

6. Birthday: Sept. 17

7. Where do you live?: Richmond.

8. Do you like it where you live?: I guess it's okay...

9. Where were you born?: Vancouver.

10. Height: 4 foot 11.

11. Do you wish you were a different height?: Yes... then I could reach high things on shelves!


Favorites

12. Food: Wonton mein.

13. Number: 12.

14. Date: No idea. People have favorite dates?!

15. Day of the Week: Friday.

16. Day of the Year: Also no idea.

17. Candy: Aero bars!

18. Ice Cream: Chocolate!

19. Place to shop: Chapters!

20. Place to shop for clothes: I don't really do so - whatever's cheap!

21. Song: Too many to count.

22. Movie: Forrest Gump.

23. Band / Group: Matthew Good (Band), Our Lady Peace, Children of Bodom, Cradle of Filth...

24. Sport: Hockey!

25. Subject in School: Band.

26. Holiday: Easter?

27. Color: Blue.

28. Color of clothes to wear: Black. No, I am not a goth.

29. Type of clothes to wear: Casual.

30. Shoes: Sneakers.

31. Fruit: Apples, I guess?

32. Veggie: Cherry tomatoes.

33. Animal: DRAGON!

34. Magazine: Rolling Stone.

35. Game: Scrabble or Wordscraper.


Least Favorites

36. Food: Bitter melon.

37. Number: 59.

38. Date: No idea.

39. Day of the Week: Hmm... Wednesday.

40. Day of the Year: No idea.

41. Candy: Bounty bars... ew to coconut!

42. Ice Cream: Garlic.

43. Place to shop: I don't know... I only go to stores I like, most of the time.

44. Place to shop for clothes: No clue.

45. Song: Probably anything rap or hip-hop.

46. Movie: I really don't know.

47. Band / Group: See #45.

48. Sport: Golf.

49. Subject in school: Math.

50. Holiday: Does saying Christmas make me a Grinch?

51. Color: Mustard yellow.

52. Color of clothes to wear: White - you can't get it dirty! (not that I really WANT to get my clothes dirty... it's just so VISIBLE! :P)

53. Type of clothes to wear: Tight clothes which may or may not show too much!

54. Shoes: Boots which get really leaky!

55. Fruit: Durian.

56. Veggie: Eggplant. (bleh - I agree with Billie on this one!)

57. Animal: Hmm... the crow?

58. Magazine: Most women's mags, because they promote an unhealthy idea of beauty.

59. Game: I really don't know.


More About You

60. Shoe size: 7.

61. Hair color: Really dark brown / black.

62. Do you or have you ever dyed your hair?: No.

63. Hair length: To my shoulders.

64. Most embarrassing moment: Slipping and falling in front of people - something I'm likely to do a zillion times in Regina. Yay for winter trips? :P

65. Are you getting bored or annoyed yet?: Nah. I'm a veteran of a 5172-question survey!

66. What time is it?: 6:02 PM.

67. What do you want to be when you grow up?: I really don't know. That's bad!


Have you Ever...

68. Hiked a mountain?: Nope.

69. Walked a mile?: Probably.

70. Really walked a mile in someone else's shoes?: Nope.

71. Ate a whole box of Oreos?: Not in one sitting!

72. Been in love?: Yes.

73. Stayed up all night?: Yep.

74. Broken a bone?: Nope! :D

75. Pulled a muscle?: Possibly.

76. Fractured something?: Don't think so.

77. Sprained something?: Don't think so.

78. Watched the show Happy Days?: Yeah.

79. Cried because you've missed someone?: Yeah.

80. Had a party?: Yes... just not THOSE kinds of parties, despite the "KEGGER!" joke.

81. Been on a boat?: Yeah.

82. Been on a plane?: Multiple times. :D

83. If you were on a plane, was it scary?: Um... no?

84. Done the chicken dance?: They made us do it in elementary school... aiya!

85. Been on a train?: No.

86. Ate so much chocolate and / or candy that you puked?: Nope.

87. Had a food fight?: Not really.

88. Jumped on a trampoline?: Yep.

89. Played Spin The Bottle?: Yeah, but never with the kissing.

90. Been in a fistfight?: Nope.

91. Been in a hospital?: Yeah.

92. Been in a hospital (not to visit someone, but as a patient)?: Yes.

93. Had a falling dream?: Yes!

94. Been out of the country?: Yep.

95. Played baseball with a bunch of friends?: Yep.

96. Taken a bubble bath?: Indeed I have.

97. Made a webpage?: Yeah.

98. Been in a car accident?: Yes.

99. Driven a Car?: No... my sibs and Eric say that it would be a BAD idea if I ever got behind the wheel of a car. I don't know why they say that... all I want to do is HONK people who are being stupid!

100. Woohoo! This is 100! How do you feel?: Cool.

101. Tried smoking or drugs?: Nope.

102. Laughed so hard that you peed in your pants?: No.

103. Lied?: Who hasn't?

104. Fallen asleep in class?: I came close to it a few times.

105. Played with Barbies?: As a kid.


This or That

106. Campfire or fireplace?: Fireplace.

107. M&Ms or Skittles?: M&Ms.

108. MTV or VH1?: VH1.

109. Movies or music?: Music.

110. Stay up late or sleep in?: Stay up late... but they usually go together!

111. Sun or moon?: MOON! I AM A CREATURE OF THE NIGHT! (just not THAT kind of creature, hahaha)

112. How sick are you of this survey?: Not very!

113. What time is it now?: 6:15 PM.

114. Ten acquaintances or one best friend?: One best friend.

115. Short or tall?: Tall.

116. Vanilla or chocolate?: Chocolate!

117. Cat or dog?: Cat.

118. Newspaper or magazine?: Depends - I like magazines, but also newspapers.

119. Is the glass half-empty or half-full?: Half-full.

120. McDonalds or Burger King?: If I absolutely HAD to choose... Burger King.

121. Fish or mice?: Fish, I guess.

123. Happy or sad?: Happy.

124. Serious or funny?: Funny.

125. Happy or sad ending?: Happy.

126. Scary movie or funny movie?: Funny. (wow, I just saw a pattern with the answers)

127. Scary movie or sad movie?: Sad.

128. Funny movie or a sad movie?: Funny.

129. Brother or sister?: Do they have to be related to me? :P [since I have both, I pick SISTER because we can have certain sisterly discussions about female TMI!]

130. Barbie or Skipper?: Skipper. Yes, I actually remember who she is!

131. Bikini or one-piece?: One-piece.

132. Snow or rain?: Rain... you don't have to shovel it!

133. Candy or fruit?: Fruit.

134. Plane or car?: Car, I guess...

135. Run or walk?: Walk.

136. Swim or skate?: Swim.

137. Pepsi or Coke?: Coke.

138. A house in the woods or a house in the city?: City.

139. The dark or light?: Dark.

140. Rainy or sunny?: Sunny!

141. Duct tape or Scotch tape?: Duct - it looks cooler.

142. Sneakers or sandals?: Sneakers.

143. Lions or Tigers?: Tigers. Yay for baseball! (whoever gets this deserves a cookie)

144. Mustard or ketchup?: Ketchup!

145. Rap or rock?: ROCK ALL THE WAY, BABY!

146. Party or stay home?: Depends on my mood.

147. Skates or bike?: Bike, I guess...


Other Random Stuff

148. How many siblings do you have?: Two.

149. Do you like your siblings?: For the most part.

150. Do you have any pets?: See #148.

151. Do you like your pets?: See #149.

152. Who is your favorite family member?: Don't know... not that close with any of 'em.

153. How are you liking this survey?: It's cool.

154. What time is it?: 6:21 PM.

155. What's the last thing you ate?: Toblerone candy! YUM!

156. Are you hungry right now?: Not really... but I'll eat it if it's put down in front of me. :(

157. What would you like to eat right now?: Steak and shrimp!

158. Have you ever gone on a diet?: Not really, but maybe I should.

159. Do you believe in God?: Yeah.

160. What do you think about Diet Coke?: It's okay.

161. How are you feeling today?: Nervous and cranky!


When was the last time that you've...

162. Cried?: November.

163. Laughed?: Today.

164. Danced?: Long ago.

165. Watched TV?: Well, Eric and his dad tried getting it to work last week, so we watched SOMETHING before tracking issues took over very soon afterwards. Does that count?

166. Hugged someone?: Just now - yay for Citrus!

167. Stayed up past midnight?: All the time.

168. Jumped on a bed?: When I was a kid.

169. Been happy?: Today.

170. Been sad?: Today.

171. Drank bottled water?: Today!

172. Went swimming in a lake?: Years ago.

173. Been to the beach?: Last year.

174. Hung out with some friends?: Do church functions count as hanging out? If so, then last Saturday. If visiting places briefly (last Friday) doesn't count either, then I'd have to say a few weeks ago when a bunch of us went for lunch after service on Sunday.

175. Took a shower?: Yesterday.

176. Took a bath?: Months ago.

177. Went for a walk?: Some days ago.

178. Went for a bike ride?: When I was a kid.

179. Played a board game?: In November - Apples to Apples is FUN!

180. Been bored?: Today.

181. Eaten birthday cake?: Like, actual CAKE? I knew it was too long between Fellowship birthday celebrations! So yeah, I don't know!


In your opinion

182. Do fish have feelings too?: I guess so!

183. What do you think of Diet Coke?: Come on. You can't think of any other questions that AREN'T duplicates of what you JUST asked?! Sheesh!

184. Should ants be kept in ant farms?: Sure, why not. Just don't let them OUT of there!

185. What time is it?: 6:30 PM.

186. What do you think of black nail polish?: COOL. (and not in a "I WANNA BE GOTH!" way, either!)

187. What do you think of pink nail polish?: Too generic.

188. What do you think of no nail polish?: I do it, so everyone else should too! (kidding... or am I?)

189. What do you think of shopping?: It's okay when you know what you want.

190. Are people who talk to animals crazy?: Somewhat.

191. Are you a good person?: Better than certain people I could name! Haha... well, I try to be the best I can be.

192. Are you funny?: I've been told I am.

193. Are mice cute?: Not really... not if they're all over your place, anyhow. :P

194. Are snakes scary?: Depends, but I like them in soup.

195. Does jelly taste good?: Most kinds of jelly do taste good, yes.

196. Is the color black beautiful?: Sure!

197. Is black even a color?: No, it's a shade.

198. Is pink pretty?: Bleh.

199. What do you feel about the color blue?: I LOVE IT! Calm like water, but also DARK like THE NIGHT!

200. Woohoo! This is 200! How do you feel?: Yay! This is good!

201. Are you getting sick of the color questions?: No... they're interesting!

202. How many chocolate chips should a cookie have?: As long as there's slightly more dough than chocolate, it should be fine!

203. Is Nintendo better than Playstation?: I don't know... I can't say, since I never had the two to compare. You should be asking NATHAN this, not me!

204. Is bottled water really better than tap water?: I've heard it's the same, really... but I buy bottled water anyway to take when I go out!

205. What pizza place has the best pizza?: Panago.


More About You

206. Okay, what's the time right now?: 6:35 PM.

207. How are you feeling right now?: Getting sleepy, wonder of wonders!

208. How many cookies do you think you could eat?: Right now? Probably half a box, depending on the size of the box and of the cookies!

209. How many pieces of pizza can you eat?: About four or five, depending on the slice size.

210. How much chocolate can you eat?: Two or three bars before I have to stop.

211. What kind of shoes do you wear the most?: Sneakers.

212. What kind of clothes do you wear the most?: Plain ones.

213. What color are your nails painted right now?: They're not painted.

214. What are you listening to?: Metallica, Until It Sleeps.

215. Do you like ironing your clothes?: I haven't ironed anything in ages! No, not really.

216. Do you like to read?: What kind of question is THIS?! Of course I do - it's what almost everyone knows about me first off! (well, possibly besides the birthday memory thing...)

217. Do you like school?: Meh...

218. What grade are you in?: N/A.

219. What's the best part of the school day?: Being in your favourite class.

220. Why?: It makes the rest of the day that much nicer.


The Last Section

221. This is the last section of the survey. How do you feel?: I wish this were longer, haha!

222. Did you like this survey?: Yes, since it's not derivative like most of the other ones on the Internet that I've encountered!

223. Was it the longest one that you have ever completed?: No. I've completed a 5172-question one before. (but not all in one sitting... that would take entirely too long, haha!)

224. Do you like filling these surveys out?: Yup! :D

225. What do you want to do now that you are done with this?: Wish I wasn't going anywhere!

226. Any last words?: "Help! I'm decomposing!"

227. That's nice, but we're still not done: SWEET!

228. How many people did you send this to?: Whoever sees this, I guess!

229. How many of those people do you think will send it back to you?: Whoever's bored.

230. Who is most likely to send it back?: No idea... whoever wants to.

231. Who is least likely to send it back?: Everyone else.

232. Do you care if anyone sends it back?: Not really, but it would be pretty sweet.

233. Do you like the person who sent this to you?: Sure, she understands me!

234. Okay, what's the time now?: 6:43 PM.

235. So, how long did it take you to finish this?: Two hours and ten minutes. (shut up... I was MULTITASKING!)

236. Was it a waste of your time?: Nope! It was pretty cool.

Okay, that's the end.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home