Monday, December 08, 2008

Eric's missing out on a lot of things, man! / Dream of no Sean

Had a good conversation with Chinese Eric last night; he's missing EVERYTHING in Hong Kong, man! (weddings, travel news, Jon and Harmony, Nate's grad, engagement news, Alan and Tracy being HAPPY in each others' company, Citrus' news, the new church building FINALLY coming together...) We briefly discussed how people could seem one way online, and then completely different in real life. "Yeah, the hard part is over now that you're here! [six months later] How did I get myself into this pain and suffering?! You're not the person I thought I knew / loved! I'm outta here!" Yep, I definitely could relate! (Also got a Seattle Christmas card from Brandy (foreverintheend), a holiday_wishes person... YAY! I should go out and mail my own stuff, and it's a good thing that Samara commented on my post the other day!)

Random thought: I would NOT have been happy if I'd decided to marry him.

Went to sleep earlier, or tried to. Had a weird dream where my friends and I were on this pleasure boat cruise. We knew that K was out to get us, so we went to the drink selection mini-fridge with milk. Coincidentally, we also saw his stuff in a pile next to ours. Someone suggested taking it while we packed... good idea! Yellow notebook, red notebook, blue tabs of some sort, papers... it all went into our stuff. We also deliberately excluded him from games we were playing - and eventually managed to kill him with a single shot to the heart. Before he died, he made us exclude little Sean from a game we were playing with tallies and sheep. William and Sarah were MOST unhappy about this, but there was nothing we could do. I think that's why we killed him eventually - the world could not suffer such evil and live, heh. The person doing the tallying was most confused - "where's Sean?!"

I woke up when someone was either mowing the lawn (in THIS weather?!) or revving their motorcycle. No idea why I had the dream, though! Still sleepy, but I need to get up and do some stuff anyhow...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home