Tuesday, November 27, 2007

How do you translate THAT situation into Chinese?!

Managed to get my ride something yesterday: some cheaper chocolates (Willocrisp!) and two cute Christmas-themed mini stuffed toys will do for them, as well as a Disney-themed Christmas card. I kinda wanted to go to the mall today, but I don't think it's a good idea right now - maybe I'll wait till the mall's open late for Christmas hours or something. :P Instead, I cooked my chicken in the oven - Gloria was right when we were 12, since chicken IS easy! It's been some time since I used chicken seasoning mix, but it still is a good refresher! I also just got a call from Pathways - Thursday at 4 sounds good for a dinner and Wheel of Fortune game! Transitional Employment, indeed - not sure I've ever been invited to this monthly occurrence, but it sounds interesting!

Grandma called me earlier to say that she'd given me the wrong bag on Sunday - it didn't contain a photo album like she thought, but postcards and envelopes. She thought I could take the bus over to exchange the stuff, which could work if Jon didn't have it! I called him a few minutes later to explain the situation, and get HIM to give the bag to her instead since he's home. I'd left Dallas' dishes AND Grandma's bag of stuff in the car when we arrived at church, so didn't have either all day since Mom and Dad drove the other car to Mui's for lunch. Jon asked me how to translate / explain that: I have absolutely NO idea, so I told him to wait till Mom got home for help! Either one of us would probably falter right around the attempt to explain how the bag got left in the car!

I've been having fun reading the stories on My Miserable Christmas, Mother-in-Law Stories, and My Miserable Life. Some of them are funny in a twisted way, and I hope I never have to deal with any of that stuff! Guess I'll write my personal Christmas cards now - speaking of such: I got a Florida pelican postcard from Lindsay (yours_for_life), and cards from Irene (sweetkitty), and Jennifer Lynn. (poeticgoddss) I'll add them to my Christmas card list as well... good thing I'm not sending out packages this year! (or I'll wait till January to do those, haha)


Fortune Teller

Leopluradon.

You turn into a Leopluradon. (me - Cool. I can speak Leopluradon)

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home