Friday, November 30, 2007

I saw a Princess at the bookstore today...

Hey, I got a Christmas card from Ana (daphne486) and a card with various stickers from Julie (julie709) over the past few days! Gotta love the Easter stickers showing up at Christmas time, haha. Also got a penguin blood donor, a pink bear, and scratchy dog / fish stickers. You know, the ones where you can scratch them and they make noise while changing to another picture altogether. That's the best explanation I can come up with... :P

Speaking of Christmas cards and such, I finally got my ever-growing pile of 35 mailed out this afternoon! (Natalie, George / Candy, Yolande, Sheryll, Nyssa, Samara, Shauna, Kelli, Zack, Mandy, Jane, Charlotte, Kaitlin, Johnny, Brynn, John, Irene, Rebecca, Julie, Brian, Marie, Steve / Carol, Corey, Farrah, Janina, Marilynn, Jennifer H., Jennifer L., Chrissy, Frane, Savina, Ana, Katya, Alessandra, and Sara) I should stop being OCD about the "helpful" clerk not affixing stamps properly to envelopes. Oh well... I do feel better if the stamp doesn't look like it's going to come off the envelope at processing time! (I hope the coins in Brynn's card make it through...) Gotta work on cards for my real-life friends, too! Thank goodness they don't require postage... if they did, I'd have NO MONEY!

I got a big word search book from Coles as distraction from stuff, and the red-haired clerk serving me was named PRINCESS. I was trying to see whether her name tag read "Precious" or "Princess" - since my sight seems to be deteriorating, I asked her. "Yeah... what can you do?" she laughed it off. Oh well, at least she seems to have a sense of humor about it! Yay for the first use of my Chapters giftcard! I made a wise financial decision, and decided not to buy any Christmas seals from Hallmark till later - I don't NEED them now, after all. Saw a George Bush quotes 2008 calendar that Jeremy might like, but I've already linked him to the George Bush quote website which probably has more than 365 quotes on it! I'm sure that's more lasting, haha.

The mall was starting to get crowded, so I'm glad I got out of there before I wanted to seriously spork people. Christmas carols didn't get into my head either, which is all right by me. Had a mango bubble tea from Big Orange, as well. Dragon Ball is now open again, if I remember correctly - yay! I think my sister and I will go to Milestones or White Spot for dinner tonight, which is sweet. We should get Gwyneth and Evelyn to make instant decisions for us since we can never decide! I've also just heard on the news that it's going to be one of the coldest winters in fifteen years... this reminds me of what my brother said to me once: "If you don't like the cold here, you should never move out of Vancouver!" Too true! Poor Cindy, too - she's ALWAYS cold! :(


Also, I find this icon from Julie to be absolutely hilarious!










Your Score: Habanero Pepper


You scored 75% intoxication, 75% hotness, 50% complexity, and 75% craziness!




You are Habanero!

You're hot and very flavourful. Unlike most hot peppers, your fruity goodness really comes through. You're great in unexpected situations, and quite vibrant, to boot. You're fun, spontaneous, and have been known to cause intense giggle fits. Woot!




Link: The Which Spice Are You Test written by jodiesattva on OkCupid, home of the The Dating Persona Test

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home