Wednesday, November 28, 2007

THRIFT STORE CHAIR

Note: What swear word are you Kwiz Biz, by Thy Beloved.

Note to self: Just put the names and authors of Kwiz Biz quizzes as a note like I do with LJ-based Blogquizzes and Memegens. Too much "bad" HTML to be edited otherwise!


Everclear lyrics that suit my mood right now:

Baby, go to bed and put out the light
We both know if we talk any more
We're gonna end up in a great big fight
You can have your way again
Yeah, you believe what you wanna believe
You can walk all over me tomorrow
But tonight, can we both just pretend to sleep

I think we're headed for a big fall
I think we're headed for a bad time
Ooh yeah you're gonna go downstairs
And sit in that chair you like
Gonna put a John Prine record on
I think we need to slow it down for a while


(Thrift Store Chair)


Now That It's Over also resonates in my head. Guess it's an angsty afternoon because of stupid Korey!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home